Kakkou no Iinazuke

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
I got your feeling here, I think we (you and me) are just tired for this "nisekoi" syndrome. if you want a fresh unique character for romance, try these two (both r finished)
https://mangadex.org/title/12088/yugami-kun-ni-wa-tomodachi-ga-inai
https://mangadex.org/title/9409/hitoribocchi-no-chikyuu-shinryaku

@Malkior7
Did anyone else read it as A Couple of Cuckolds at first?
sorry for the rudeness, but I think you read too much hentai doujins

i've once read 'cramped' as 'creampied' before.

So they switched a boy with a girl and didn’t know? Sounds like the hospital employees and parents are idiots to not notice the difference.

Dex-chan lover
Generic nisekoi tier bad romcom

Do yourselves a favor and read 100 kanojo instead.

Since Jaiminis Box dropped this manga would it be fine to upload their scans here since they can't be found on their site?

Dex-chan lover
@mokhaliq23
As far as I understand the rules, mangadex will respect Jaimini's decision about uploading their chapters for up to 6 months after their last scanlated chapter regardless of which manga they are still scanlating. They still translate other stuff; therefore, posting their old chapters without their permission is against mangadex's rules even if they aren't hosting those chapters themselves.

Dex-chan lover
dafuq is with her tits on the cover of ch26 looks weird

and they're shifting personalities too much.
why would erika care what he's up to? just a few chapters earlier she mentioned having no intention of marrying him and acted quite neutral in their interactions with each other. no need to push the maiden in love trope on her.

To anyone wondering the title do not refer to Cuckoos as people getting cheated on so far, but to Cuckoos birds who plant their egg in others species nest so that other species would raise their young instead.

I know JB dropped this, but it seems sad that they deleted the whole series from their website tho. Need to read them from somewhere else now

I seriously don't get how so many people dont understand the difference between cuckoo's (the birds) and cuckolds ¬_¬

Also, chapters 1-23 are still up *elsewhere*

Although I have decided to drop this title, you may wish to read the missing chapters.

I lost interest at Chapter 26, page 14, top ½ of the page where Segawa threatens violence to Nagi because he'd have the audacity of gazing at her chest. I realize it's a standard addition and to be expected in pretty much any manga, but if the threat were reversed there would be an uproar.

So, enjoy... but I'm off this manga. Really can't care where it goes from here.

Missing Files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j32ckhonxg2o3ez/MissingFiles.pdf?dl=0

One Shot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk1zqgf5i7fnzz7/OneShot.pdf?dl=0

🙄 I can let things end "like this."

Double-page supporter
Nagi just keeps getting better as a character while the girls just keep getting worse. He needs to seriously ditch those bitches 👾

Dex-chan lover
...if Jaimini isn't going to let us read the series on their site, we should be able to upload it here in my opinion.

"Best selling manga that needs a second printing before it's even released"... How in the fuck can that be when absolutely nothing happens? There's no romance, no character development, no nothing. And people still swallow it. There is no plot. He's gonna keep chasing after Hiro until the final volume (who the fuck knows when that could be) and then realise he loves Erika and they're gonna get happily married. Yadda yadda. Nisekoi 2.0.

So what the fuck is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread