Kakkou no Iinazuke

Dex-chan lover
@dreamy17 It absolutely still happens a lot. Though I live in Canada most of my family was born in India. Almost all of my relatives had arranged marriages including my parents. They weren’t exactly forced into it but they just kind of accepted it as the way things are. Of course I’m not going to have an arranged marriage but then again I don’t plan to get married at all.

Ok ima say it again, but the sister needs to go. Someone please kick her out the houuuuse she can’t keep freeloading 😭 She is such a cockblock to my ship 😭😭😭

For those who are still on the fence about this manga, but cannot make a well-informed decision because certain chapters are missing, have we got a PDF for you!

I've dropped this title. For me, personally, the writer has lost their way in the woods. That happens.
To view the missing chapters 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23,
CLICK HERE.
It's a large file. (524 pages)

Yearning for the "One Shot"? Well, it is pretty much Chapter 1 all over again. Can't talk you out of reading it? (Tsundere glare!!) FINE!!
CLICK HERE
and read it, but only this once!

So, why bother supplying the old files if I've dropped this manga? Well, some feel it's still a great story. Others, not so much. Good discussion requires some experience with the story.
So, you now have access to the entire story. Decide, come, chat! I'm not angry with the story. Just disappointed.
I just had high hopes, but I still come to check out the comments. This title, though not my cup of tea, has a lot of interesting discussion in progress.

This being the author of Yamada kun i had to come over and give props to the art and the future plot. I absolutely loved Yamada-kun story, i still read the entire book every now and then during quarantine, and i cant help but grin having found another masterpiece from the author.

I really like this, MC got some pretty good chemistry going on during his dates with Segawa and Erika has proven to be a reliable friend to him, taking care of him when he's sick, worried or even tried to help him with Segawa, and all of the characters have well rounded personalities instead of just falling into a single trope. On the fence about Sachi though, he obviously sees her more as a sister and I really doubt she'll win, so she seems to be there just to pad the harem size a little, while Segawa and Erika represent the more standard want vs need narrative construct. Well, that's normal for harem, really, most of the time it's a main love triangle with other girls on the sides. Obviously Erika is going to win though, I really doubt the author will pull some twist here, as she never has.

Overall a pretty good new manga from this Author, followed her since Yankee-kun, which sadly had a rushed ending, but I'm glad Yamada-kun was succesful enough that she gets more work (though that one went on for too long instead).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
The MC is ok, but the heroines are all spoilt assholes that only care about themselves. Typical bossy attitude that the Japanese can't seem to get enough of.

I hope they tell her they’re engaged but don’t tell her why~ ❤️
@XNovalX Calm down. The heroine is ok too. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her. Chill please. She is nothing like how you explained her to be.

This is exactly the kind of tomato I don’t like, I said that I don’t like tomato’s but some of them are good tomatoes, this, however isn’t, imo.

Double-page supporter
@CardiBSlays I am talking about multiple heroines, not singular, but plural. If you can understand the characters, you can clearly see the way they act. These heroines are annoying. They are exactly the way I described them. Then again, what can I expect from someone that think Cardi B slays, like wtf is wrong with you?

Dex-chan lover
This is a little rant of mine, not about the manga per se, more about the people in the comment section. I tried being the most respectfully possible but fair warning if you don't want to get triggered or anything.

I feel like people stopped enjoying manga.

This series isnt a masterpiece, it is just a rom-com manga with some adjustment in comparison to the common tropes, the characters act very close to any other manga of the same type but they stop before the usual punchline and to me this is good.

But then a read the comment section of the chapters, and i see people hating with such intensity that even if i am happy with the story i can't help getting sad, don't get me wrong there are people having fun and i understand some of the disagreements people with the characters, it is a right to have an opinion in these kinds of things.

I am not seeing this only on this manga, many other stories that should be ground for such heated discussions of moral standards and such, but seeing this story that is completely cliche just laugh and feel-good story with some drama people getting so heated with their hate is... saddening.

@alacaelum

You just said the sad truth. New manga nowadays receive too much hate just because they're not like the other manga with the same/similar plots.

Dex-chan lover
@shincheolmin it's actually getting a bit back on track with this chapter imo
it was way, WAY worse when he went on to suddenly like all three of them when he liked segawa hiro the whole time. but yeah, overall it's a train wreck. speaks volumes about the japanese with this having such high sales lol

Contributor
Sachi best girl.

Maybe not for Nagi, being his ex-sister, but still best girl.

But sadly, the outcome of this manga is way too obvious (like lot of romcom..) and the story isn't tgat interesting, so i can see why lot of ppl here are disappointed or drop it...

Seems like it sell very well in japan tho...they really like their harems (Rental girlfriend too).

Im kinda sad that this is just a generic harem rom-com. We could’ve gotten some serious Introspection on the subject of Nature Vs Nurture and identity crisis, but nah lol just harem hijinx.

The little sister needs to go. What she is doing ain't cute at all. It's annoying af.

I just find it really strange how my guy can suddenly turn around and start seeing his little sister of 15ish years as a potential romantic candidate as soon as he found out she wasn't biologically related. Like the lil sis is a bro-con, thats just her writing from the beginning, but you my guy? You don't get a pass you sus as fuck.

Also I'm calling it, its gonna be a Nisekoi ending

Users who are viewing this thread