Kakkou no Iinazuke

Reading comments after catching all the way up on the series always remind me not to trust them and give a series a couple chapters if it seems relatively interesting. I only really trust the ones that say if a story has a good ending/closure.

@Brex Jaiminisbox had them but site failcascaded and they never allowed to upload thier work to 3rd party services - just check sites that dont give a f^*$

Mc never has a set personality and hiro chan literally kills to read about her cause she always up to sum but it’s clearly a love manga but why do they write her like she got something up her sleeve and the rest are just there

Cant be the only one who read the title as "The Cuckold's Fiancee" on first glance

anyway, not gonna read it just wanted to say that. Have a good one folks

Dex-chan lover
A Twin Brother Plot, huh ..... Now, I know where the story is heading with Sachi.

@tantei_metal

Eyo I got a question. Sike. ahaha gotcha! Man I'm so funny. Ayo thanks for dropping bye to listen to me tell that joke bro, you're a really cool dude. Have a good day.

In chapter 40, it says there is cover image of volume 4 where, all 3 heroines are in PJ.

can someone add that to the covers too

It also has Cukoo's forgiveness written up there to...it's called a.k.a. (also known as) titles. Just means that it goes by other names besides the actual one in case of incorrect filing of a sort of manga. On another note, why don't they have the First througn the 23 chapters included? Just wondering

The “official“ english sounds lame and boring. Just go with the cuckoo’s fiancé.

Users who are viewing this thread