Kakkou no Iinazuke

For a harem manga with no anime nor anime adaptation this is selling insanely well, and it only started last year 29 Jan yet it's about to hit the 1mill mark. It's probably gonna hit it though when volume 5 gets released(15-17Jan)

Dex-chan lover
Well from what I read, this is a simpler version of Nisekoi at least

I guess I can understand the rich parents to want to find their real child while still loving the one who's lived with them for 16 years regardless if they are blood related,
But I am not sure though about the "marriage angle" immediately, since let's say I haven't met my son in 16 years and don't know if he was decently raised with good values,
I'd want to do a background check at least before accepting the idea of them getting together

other than that, this is a pretty fun/cute manga. The score of 7.6 seems apt probably would keep it in the 7.5-7.6 range, good art and decent plot progression.
10/10

Edit: Also I just realized something, this manga is a 3-way battle between Ichika, Nino and Miku
If you read it and get which characters are who then good on you. Miku redemption arc lets gooo

Also edit:
What the actual fuck did I just read. (I take back what I said about it being a simpler version of Nisekoi) What is happening with the story?? What is this supernatural BS of their being another "brother" and (maybe) fake memories being implanted into Erika, and the biological father being shady AF. I'm legit losing my mind over not understanding what the fuck is going on anymore.

I really like her past works, but I gotta say, the whole making the sister he grew up with one of the options... It's just kind of icky.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of harem is this?

Is it where he only has eyes for one

Or he’s actually fucking all of them

If he doesn't go with the Segawa I will riot. Do something different, will you? I wanna see a protag that's not swayed. Not that I don't condone emotional growth, but I want her to win. So. Badly.

Big guess that
Erika's brother is actually Segawa's fiance.

give a damn drama tag tis is stressing me out. i wan nagi and segawa to be together. the brother the girl is searching for can go sweet home alabama

This is getting bad by the minute, it was solid at the first chapters, and I loved it. But, the drama build up just seems unnecessary sometimes. I know writing a story is hard, this is only my opinion though, cause I love the series.

I love how honest and straight forward the MC is. We get series like this where everyone calls the mc "honest and strait forward" yet all they do is pitter around and never tell anyone how how they feel. This dude is the real deal

Dex-chan lover
The series is getting an anime adaptation! 🙌 It’s not official yet, but I 100% think it’s going to happen. Here’s the link for you guy’s. 👍🏻

https://mobile.twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1358482265202851840

@Clone_Nero cuckoo was like the best selling manga that started in 2020, by the end of the year each volume(4 at the time) had an average of 200k, though Kaiju no.8 would've beat it if it came a month earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread