Kakkou no Iinazuke

So until the save game (which I still think may be a fake out) my theory was the older brother is dead and the only reason the rich parents had a second child was that he had a terminal disease and they were trying to have a child in hopes of having a match for donation of some sort. The switch killed that hope sadly.

Dex-chan lover
@schmoozies it's a nintendo wii

also, no way that sort of gruesome plot would be used for a light shonen comedy lmao (at least not in that magazine). maybe some monthly publication could feature more mature content.

I just started from chapter 1, but how do they get switched at birth when they're of different genders? Whoever doing the delivery must be absolute retards who can't differentiate a penis from a vagina.

The whole "switched at birth" trope doesn't work very well when the kids are opposite genders. They even said "It's a Girl!" so how did the mom and dad end up bringing home a son all of a sudden?

Dex-chan lover
Read first 40 chapters, felt that story goes nowhere and decided to look what happening in ch 130 and know what? - no development, stories like this are the worst, 130 chapters and no story or character progression, I'm sure at some point this manga get axed or perma hiatus.

Fed-Kun's army
While this isn't good good, I can't understand why it's only a 7.35 rating, when so much total garbage lies swimmingly in the 8+.

I have wondering why there is no "drama" tag in this manga? It has been unnecessary drama all over the chapters since like 60+ chapters or so. It keeps dragging the plot by adding more drama.

Users who are viewing this thread