Kakkou no Iinazuke

Dex-chan lover
Dude has Momocchi dropped this. It's been 2 months now, and as of right now there's six new chapters posted under LPDA translations. also in Spanish. Why no English?

Dex-chan lover
Dude has Momocchi dropped this. It's been 2 months now, and as of right now there's six new chapters posted under LPDA translations. also in Spanish. Why no English?
Nah, the raws are way ahead. I think it’s one chapter a week or two. I have a feeling it may be licensed so scanlation is on hold.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the raws are way ahead. I think it’s one chapter a week or two. I have a feeling it may be licensed so scanlation is on hold.
Dude just cuz it maybe licensed is lame. Disappointing to say the least. Thx for the reply.

1 chapter in and i already know how this manga would end. how? well ive seen nisekoi before. i dont want to read 250+ chapters of developing rival characters just so mc could end up with blackmailing blond bi.. influencer he was forced to be with from beginning. would be waste of time, isnt it? well i do see why people might like it and there is nothing wrong with that.

Supporter
I guess this will end up following the usual route. He likes another girl so he doesn't want to marry the rich girl then after spending time with her he begin to question which girl he really likes. Then its going to run on for a while with him being super indecisive about his feelings towards the girls. The story then will begin to get stale so another girl will be added to "spice" things up, then more indecisiveness. After this carries on for what seems like ages and you think he will get together with the rich girl the little sister will come out of left field and take the prize.
3 and half years on and we can tell that you were spot on.
Goes to show how much vanilla and random this manga is.

Dex-chan lover
Both Hiro and Sachi were eliminated with no reason just to not get in Erika way and she still hasnt won, and Ai was never a factor but the Erika romance has been stale for ages.

And even the main plot of the Amino dad evil scheme and his older brother are just starting in the current arc so this is going for long acting as if Erika and Nagi wont end up together.

Dex-chan lover
1 chapter in and i already know how this manga would end. how? well ive seen nisekoi before. i dont want to read 250+ chapters of developing rival characters just so mc could end up with blackmailing blond bi.. influencer he was forced to be with from beginning. would be waste of time, isnt it? well i do see why people might like it and there is nothing wrong with that.
You do realise that a story is more than it's ending, right?

I mean you're totally right about this manga being a pile of trash, but overall just because you think you know how it's going to play out is no reason not to read it. Enjoy the ride. (But reading this manga might give you actual cancer so don't)

Dex-chan lover
You mean here

This site can’t be reached​

wwwtenmangadotcom’s DNS address could not be found.
Lol did ya remove the plus sign, and replace the dot word with the dot symbol? because the link works as long as you do that. Copy, and past the address link into your browser instead of clicking directly onto link. Manga dex, and other sights have a problem with posting links to other sights. So posting with similar letters, and symbols side steps the filtering algorithm.

Lol did ya remove the plus sign, and replace the dot word with the dot symbol? because the link works as long as you do that. Copy, and past the address link into your browser instead of clicking directly onto link. Manga dex, and other sights have a problem with posting links to other sights. So posting with similar letters, and symbols side steps the filtering algorithm
No maybe that's why

Dex-chan lover
Ichigo 100% was a plot twist. Who guessed that the girl with the strawberry panties in chapter one will be the one he ends up with? I always thought F.G.W.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pile of trash if I've ever seen one, i mean 200 chapters is obviously too much for just some back and forth.

But then again, i hate the harem genre with every fiber of my being, so maybe i am just biased.

Users who are viewing this thread