Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 15 - Surprise Attack

Dex-chan lover
imgonline-com-ua-blur-radial-Y3-Pe-C1-PD64b-W.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC being a pathetic coward as usual

I shouldn't be surprised at this point 🙄😮‍💨

there's "Netorare" tag on mangaupdates for this manga, should I be worried? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
What exactly is the point in scanlating if you only do it when someone picks up your dead work
doing a better work than some random (me) that doesn't even know how to correctly place the text in the middle of the speech bubble. It seems the group is back at it with the tl so i'll leave it to them since mine is just supposed to be a place holder for a better one

Dex-chan lover
No complaints about that one. Absolutely no complaints about the zoom.

Witch outfit on display is cute.

Plugsuits aren't what I'd call "cute".

The cheongsam-inspired one is great. Though an actual skirt rather than a belt would've been better for the cheerleader one.

Sure, look at the "tail". Her face about is real cute, though.

Telling people they should tell someone a specific opinion is so cringe. None of your business, and it's certainly not your call to decide on what opinion to tell.

No, I don't think "moe" is the right feeling she has around her.

Nothing wrong with helping your girlfriend choose underwear.

You sneak up on someone, you deal with the fallout.

What exactly is the point in scanlating if you only do it when someone picks up your dead work
Attention deficit selfish disorder.

Most likely someone overreacting to the FMC gushing over the mangaka she was working with.
NTR before: A rather specific and very extreme type of plot.
NTR now: Any character even looks at someone not their designated love interest.

doing a better work than some random (me) that doesn't even know how to correctly place the text in the middle of the speech bubble. It seems the group is back at it with the tl so i'll leave it to them since mine is just supposed to be a place holder for a better one
Don't worry about the quality. It's more than good enough. You're doing a great job kicking people in the ass to get their gears going.

No complaints about that one. Absolutely no complaints about the zoom.

Witch outfit on display is cute.

Plugsuits aren't what I'd call "cute".

The cheongsam-inspired one is great. Though an actual skirt rather than a belt would've been better for the cheerleader one.

Sure, look at the "tail". Her face about is real cute, though.

Telling people they should tell someone a specific opinion is so cringe. None of your business, and it's certainly not your call to decide on what opinion to tell.

No, I don't think "moe" is the right feeling she has around her.

Nothing wrong with helping your girlfriend choose underwear.

You sneak up on someone, you deal with the fallout.

Attention deficit selfish disorder.

NTR before: A rather specific and very extreme type of plot.
NTR now: Any character even looks at someone not their designated love interest.

Don't worry about the quality. It's more than good enough. You're doing a great job kicking people in the ass to get their gears going.
Telling people they should tell someone a specific opinion is so cringe
You are cringe. When the girlfriend trying out cosplays AND she looking objectively cute then the boyfriend should compliment her, it's common sense.
"b-but my opinion.."
Yeah, have fun role-playing as some smart and progressive person, while denying the girl her joy and happiness

Users who are viewing this thread