Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 17 - After the festival

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
hi everyone i am honored that the previous group is leaving this series to me, i am still very inexperienced with both translating and typesetting, while not even being able to do cleaning. I will 100% try my best at this but if any other person/group wishes to scanlate this series better than me please have no shame of doing so

Dex-chan lover
Someone saw that there were no updates for 3 months, and decided to translate it.
Then the group that did older chapters went: RED ALARM, RED ALARM, PANIC, PANIC, TRANSLATE QUICKLY and uploaded more chapters 30 minutes later.
How the rest goes, you can deduce from there.
please don't say that, anyone that has scanlated knows that problems appear sometimes, i am no different than anyone else and they are not either, please support their releases as i have no doubt they've put a lot of effort into it, "competition" is just a way for people to get better at what they do and this little "competition" we had was nothing but friendly.

Aggregator gang
hi everyone i am honored that the previous group is leaving this series to me, i am still very inexperienced with both translating and typesetting, while not even being able to do cleaning. I will 100% try my best at this but if any other person/group wishes to scanlate this series better than me please have no shame of doing so
Hey, I don't know if you saw my comment in a previous comment section but I can do the typesetting and redrawing. If you're alright with that.

Dex-chan lover
So both of them got cold feet on the same chapter. Somehow that one was new, normally only one of them is the idiot, not both.

Dex-chan lover
Alright fuck both of them with their "I mean your manga" and their "just kidding!"

The author doesn't need to be afraid of making them official, there's more than enough going on in the story to keep us invested, this only diminishes the overall enjoyment of the series

Dex-chan lover
Mc has the Rizzention, I get why mc didn’t fully commit but didn’t think fmc would do the same

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread