Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Can't Look Straight in the Eyes

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter just follows the same formula it might get stale if it keeps going and I hope author wouldn’t overuse kino spreads too much. Still a cute series nonetheless. Also the art is just godlike. His new baseball oneshot was really good as well.

Dex-chan lover
Problem for him is his lack of experience. The chapter kinda shows it because he's more worried about drawing a character with clothes and all when it's better to draw in layers for a more realistic model.
That's not about experience, though. It's about technique. He's clearly self-taught, which is when you miss out on basic stuff like that.

Dex-chan lover
Nah that requires too much awareness. Niina is "too" free and doesn't seem to understand how flustered she keeps making Uehara.
that's what she wants you to think :smugchisato: sometimes characters have layers, she might just know what she's doing.

Dex-chan lover
She looked like she was having fun with those dudes, pretty rude of him to just yank her away.

Supporter
I'm getting Yancha Gal no Anjou-san-vibes with the constant teasing...
Except I don't think she's had any idea she was teasing until basically the same moment he realizes he's not just reacting to her as a generic female.

Supporter
Nah that requires too much awareness. Niina is "too" free and doesn't seem to understand how flustered she keeps making Uehara.
Right near the end when she quietly covers herself back up and drops into a defensive crouch, that's when she's suddenly aware.

Dex-chan lover
both need to be honest
She's plenty honest, just a bit indirect. No problem at all. He's so dishonest I want to punch his lips off. I mean, grow up, you disrespectful little pillbug. If you absolutely refuse to meet a girl halfway, no matter how hard she tries, then you shouldn't be wasting her (or our) time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why did she suddenly start saying dude? Hasn't said it for 7 chapters, seems totally out of character.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely Sexy Cosplay Doll about mangakas instead of cosplay

Users who are viewing this thread