Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - One Stormy Night

Dex-chan lover
Holy Scheisse!!!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER LEG?!
That also threw me for a loop. I think the line that seems to be the top/front of her upper leg is actually her arm. Note how it leads down to her hand, once it goes onto the other side of her knee. An unfortunate tangent of sorts. Some kind of shading on the arm might have kept it from looking like her leg was completely messed up.

idk what the vetting process is like for young mangaka, so I'm unclear on how decent of a sign it is that the editor gave him a card. It's clearly better than he was expecting, but I just don't know what the next steps from here could be.

Dex-chan lover
It does feel strange that they can't get a room in any actual hotel, but a love hotel is immediate entry for them. Though I've heard that a large amount of the love hotels are rum by yakuza over there, so I shouldn't be too surprised by the lax rules.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER LEG?!
The lack of tone on her arm makes it blend into the background, which makes her leg look extroudinarly thin and stylised, rather than simply being covered up by said arm.

Double-page supporter
412cab04c6c04b59ad7c79e57181a00a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Even though we all know they won't do it, I still want them to do it.

Supporter
I love the authors and their previous work, but my god this one feels easier to axe than the previous one (that was axed)

Users who are viewing this thread