Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Loud Noise

Dex-chan lover
Dude, What happen with this update, 2 chapter in a day...
i was gonna upload chapter 15 right now but since the group uploaded it i wont, i'm sorry for lying about the 2 chapters in 2 days, but since they apparently are back at it with the updates i'll leave it to them. i uploaded this chapter because i had already done it even before chapter 14. let's hope they continue to upload their chapters

Contributor
i was gonna upload chapter 15 right now but since the group uploaded it i wont, i'm sorry for lying about the 2 chapters in 2 days, but since they apparently are back at it with the updates i'll leave it to them. i uploaded this chapter because i had already done it even before chapter 14. let's hope they continue to upload their chapters
Somehow, I don't believe they will keep updating after you stop…

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I don't believe they will keep updating after you stop…
if that happens i'll do the chapters they don't, i really enjoy this series. even if i am a complete amateur at this i am very fast at making a half decent tl so do tell me if they haven't uploaded in 3 days or so and i'll have a chapter mediocrely done in 12-16 hours

Dex-chan lover
Cute chibis.

Any award is great considering his previous record.

Ah, bunny maid. A classic and solid choice.

She should know by now you can't force a compliment out of him. He's still way to shy to even look properly, let alone actually say anything.

Does anyone ever hide without ending up like that?

I like the witch outfit. Also a classic.

We've seen her getting flustered so much now, so it's about time to take a step past that.

Of course it didn’t work out for me and we broke up but I’m still rooting for a happy ending for the little guy
If you got that far that's still way further than most.

Dex-chan lover
Great expectations award is still an award. He should be happy.

When you get down to it, they're both really shy towards each other. So cute.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck I legit hate MCs like this

This dude is spazzing out over every little shit, how hard is it to act normal my dude? She's honestly carrying this manga, cause this mf gives me massive headaches whenever he acts weird as shit over nothing

He better get his shit together, cause I can't rn with him 😮‍💨

Users who are viewing this thread