I bet Kenya is gonna secretly follow Chanos, and I just hope nothing bad happens to all of them when they leave the village
maybe when theyre olderI feel like these guys are all going to die
The 'lovers' are both women. I think you forgot a bit.Now MC can still that dudes girl
I'm joking, I actually don't recall seeing her until this ch lmao
I know, girl with pigtails is a woman, but Chanos, the water mage, is a woman as well??Hello, death flags!
The 'lovers' are both women. I think you forgot a bit.
Thanks for the scanlation,
I think you're mixing up Turner and Chanos here since they both look similar because as far as I'm aware Chanos has only been referred with male pronouns throughout the entire seriesHello, death flags!
The 'lovers' are both women. I think you forgot a bit.
Thanks for the scanlation,
"Don't bring shame over our name" sounds harsh.. until you realize it just means "Be don't be a jackass" in another way.
the old man shouldn't die alone and i hope that they will be with him at his last time... and why did i make myself sad.![]()
Yeah they looked too similar and I mixed them up.I think you're mixing up Turner and Chanos here since they both look similar because as far as I'm aware Chanos has only been referred with male pronouns throughout the entire series