Kakure Tensei - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Group Leader
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
2,657
Don't go around handing out the so important spirit stone!
Well, here's hoping the stone will protect them from danger.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
2,620
Welp, that's a flag. They actually might have survived if they weren't given an important item. People need to stop giving others good luck charms. They are such a bad omen (in fiction 😑). Now it's gonna be that some unexpected terrible thing happens and the MC either has to save them from the shadows or reveal his strength. Maybe the spirits will tell Tetra and she the MC or they'll be caught up in something meant for Tetra and the MC involving the spirits again.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 27, 2023
Messages
283
Admittedly I don't remember what the stone does, but I assume her giving it away is really bad.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 27, 2023
Messages
283
Ok I went back, it seems the stone is just a protective charm, or that was what the kids were told, so there should be no harm in theory, but the last chapter was annoying in that it was hard to tell if they both have stones or there was just one and the MC gave it to the girl who now has given it to her brother.
 

VLM

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
198
I think the worst part about this series is that there isn't more to read. I NEED MOAR!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top