Kamen no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
First chapter and I already hate the MMC

Dex-chan lover
Oh interesting, I thought the mask is metaphorical but its a literal physical mask .-.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I was thinking "narcissistic girl wears a mask on her face to fend off admirers" was a bit of a difficult premise to make work in the long run. To keep it interesting. Make the character not too obnoxious…

But actually, "girl cursed with a mask that can't be taken off and retroactively shows up on all her previous photos" is a whole nother dimension. I want to see what the author can cook.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I was thinking "narcissistic girl wears a mask on her face to fend off admirers" was a bit of a difficult premise to make work in the long run. To keep it interesting. Make the character not too obnoxious…

But actually, "girl cursed with a mask that can't be taken off and retroactively shows up on all her previous photos" is a whole nother dimension. I want to see what the author can cook.
I want a inhumanization story, with each few events, the mask cover more her skin with a white cover, and late a doll tf, a psicological horror, but it will absurd comedy

Users who are viewing this thread