Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I'm so glad I found you...

I'm so glad you found this manga @princess_daphie
Thanks you so much for translated all of the chapters available so damn fast and with the quality it deserve!

Awww, a sweet cliffhanger!
Thank you for your hard work and happy holidays!

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god this was so darn cute thank you for translating it made my day I owe you my life

ALSO MADOROMI REPLYING TO AI’S TWEET LMAOOOO I NOTICED THAY AND DIED

Group Leader
@yuzhyuzh well i'm happy to know! and i totally get you, i mean, yaoi? that totally isn't up my alley loll
@NightmareWeeb "i'm glad you found" my notes are useful 😁 and you bet i just want them to get closer!!! cloooooooooooooser!
@lookingformywife you're welcome, i'm always so happy to read regulars' comments like yours!!! and yeah, we don't get to see what exactly she said, but it's clear she immediately replied to Aizawa, lolll

@MISHYPANIC5 @Tomoemami @SlowlyApproachingBear @Arkosya @cursedgalataea @TheCatie @210astat you're all welcome and thanks for dropping by the comments!!!

next chapter is 10.5, so a bit shorter, but i hope it's as good as always, haha!

Dex-chan lover
I probably will pose the same way like Misumi-san when one piece is over...
Wow, what a beautiful chapter! Ai-san’s wish is going to be fulfilled straight away?! Subarashii!
Arigatou @princess_daphie-sama

Dex-chan lover
muahahha Madoromi doesnt waste a second with her aggression lmaooo what a gremlin
im glad i found this manga too

@RedMarks it's scary to think that after Wano we'll enter what's almost the finale. One Piece is older than I am, hearing it's nearing its end (though it'll still take two to three years) is somewhat unnerving.

What you want to hear as a consumer when your favorite anime is coming to an end is easy. S2

Users who are viewing this thread