Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The goddess is not a good match for me...?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Even when she tries to top, the adult is always a bottom, that's how romance works.

And the anime doesn't have to be running for doujins to still be drawn, that's common sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter Daphiee!! and Feliz Natal (Merry Christmas)!!!!!

This was good, the kiss and the "iloveu" aaaah sweet

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Madoromi is actually kind of funny when she's not so crazy lol

Fed-Kun's army
It never crossed my mind that their relation could be affected by the fact that they know each other thanks to a running anime, and the anime ending could be... WAAAAHH!!! What's gonna happen now!!!??

... No, I'm sure they'll be okay. This chapter was so cute, and that kiss gave me diabetes. So sweet!

Fed-Kun's army
This is so pure, I love it. The drama is coming after the end of the bl manga/anime... Omg, I bet Ai-san won't find something to share besides that manga bc all she do is work and read mangas, and her fav artist maybe will stop drawing their common manga bc the popularity will die after it ends. Omg, no, please, don't let the relationship die so soon. Thanks again for the transl, merry Xmas and happy new year.

Lol Mado-something saw it.
Also, Ai-san you go girl!

Thank you for your hard work, as always!

Group Leader
thank you all! i'm happy you liked the chapter! and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

@NightmareWeeb i sure hope so!!! and you're damn right, i love it when miscommunications are cleared quickly, otherwise it feels like drawn off drama that should've been avoided and was stretched for the sole purpose of making more chapters, lol

@Gellydog @Lilisionnach i think what i prefer of Aizawa with this whole unpredictable Misumi-san thing, is that she's accepting it, as it's totally normal for her young partner to be more spontaneous and playful. if someone gets into such a relationship, you have to accept the other person's quirks, and with youth comes spunk, haha! Ai's distraught, but she's not angry at Misumi or anything!

@Mashii52 i was SOOOOOOO planning on putting a T/N or a notice in the afterword, but since i had lots of other chapters in between, i forgot about it, so, yes, that was deliberate 😇 i felt like this fit the atmosphere perfectly!

@cursedgalataea it was a tough opponent, but i prevailed, haha, thank you!!!

@Danglark makes me worry, loll, i really hope they overcome this!!!

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie I totally agree. She’s thinking “I love this girl so much but this could go downhill so fast”. She would just need to clarify time and place for things, for both their sakes.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i suppose i understand where Misumi is coming from since she dont really care about their age-gap. But i think Ai saying clearly once again that she loves her still a big deal, even without a kiss, that lets face it, she wouldnt dare.

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie 私たちのお姫様様ですよ。本当にありがとうございました。大好きですよ。We love you, ours Princess. Thanks you very much! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

@princess_daphie Thank you for this christmas present! :) Hope you had a nice christmas, and happy holidays!

Hmmm... Misumi was expecting a kiss. I hope she at least understands how big a deal just saying that much was for Ai-san.

Agrioka ending wasn't really something I anticipated. It'll definitely be interesting how they react to their one common interest (so far) coming to an end. I guess the issue is more likely to come from Misumi's side - we can see in this chapter that she is anxious about drawing / showing anything other than Iga x Totsu to Ai-san, afraid that she won't like it / won't be able to gush about them like before.

Users who are viewing this thread