Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Have you ever had a god go far away from you...?

Dex-chan lover
Mkay. Consider your group followed. And the first I've ever followed. Your work is impeccable and I love your taste in yuri. Thank you for you work on these manga.

(I actually just started chapter 1 but I wanted to say this where you can see it...hopefully.)

Thank you princess for your work !
This chapter shows us that each one needs the other one to be able to assume their passion... so it also proves that they form a perfect duo ^^

Yeah, it was fun to read. Also it was understandable.
As always, thank you for your hard work, Goddess Daphie!

Thank you so much @princess_daphie I can't believe how quickly you're rolling out these amazing translations! I don't think the chapter comes out shorter than average but it does feel like it's over too soon. Lots of love to ya 🥰

Dex-chan lover
I love how the friend just gave up and left, just couldn't handle the situation anymore lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter. I found it fine to read and I understood how the conversion was flowing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, kinda boring chapter tbh. Their relationship progresses in such a slow pace that makes you wonder if it’s making any progress at all. But hey, I still have high hopes for the story, and, while it has some slow chapters like this one, it seems to go in a good direction.

Translation were perfectly fine as always, @princess_daphie, thank you.

God their interactions are so supportive it’s so warm and wholesome honestly. I’m looking forward to the next chapters thanks again for translating!!
ps the way Ai-san’s friend just got up and left in the middle of the conversation made me die LOL she is by far my favorite normal character

Group Leader
thank you guys! i guess i'm underestimating myself most of the time, not unlike some cute protagonists we know, loll

@Danglark thanks for mentioning, it could've been a typo the words are close, but it's not 🙂 and you're right the chapter is totally not useless. their relationship just keeps getting better and better!!!

@shemper well, the reason why their relationship is kind of "balanced" is because they are so unbalanced that they negate each other's unbalance, lol! Ai-san is the adult and should feel superior, but she's an otaku and idolizes Misumi-san totally, so she feels inferior and unsuitable, and Misumi-san doesn't realize she's got such talent and knows she's younger, so she feels inferior and unsuitable 😅

@knight_evangel thank you for your comment, this kind of positive feedback is a good part of what keeps me going! i'm happy my translations are enjoyable! (chapter 1 wasn't done by me though, i actually picked this title up from chapter 2, because it had been left hanging for a year)

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie Sorry, i didn't explained my thoughts properly (english isn't my first language), what i meant by that is, we can see in Misumi-san behavior and thoughts her love for Ai-san (we can say that would be because of the young innocent side of her). For Ai-san, an adult who already confessed and "faced" her feelings of love, we barely see it in her thoughts. Like in this chapter, i never had any real conversation with such an "extreme" otaku so i wouldn't know if her possessiveness is due to love or the otaku side but that's the only thing i can remember that shows her slight view of love in her thoughts.
So, what i meant is her otaku side is excessively dominant and "blind" her so much that she forget to think about their mutual love, so it would be better if her feelings could impact more her thoughts and actions, at least that's what i think.

if I have a talking machine girlfriend like Ai-san, taking up a patience-extension course is a must otherwise,ill be Yoshioka-san who smoothly walks away without letting her finish the talk..LOL

ganbare,Misumi-chan..
thanks for the update,princess..

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author of this manga know how much she shakes peoples hearts, Cause my god.. This manga puts a huge smile on my face >w<

Thank you so much for the chapter!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I can't wait to read the next one and I'm praying that we can have many many more chapters of this to come!!

Group Leader
@shemper not 100% sure i understood completely, but yeah, Ai-san puts the foot on the brake pedal a lot, but you gotta remember, she's constantly aware that her relationship with Misumi is borderline. she tries to focus on the fujoshi element of her attraction to Misumi, probably in an attempt to try and keep the relationship at a socially acceptable level. Misumi doesn't care though, she wants more 😅

@210astat @yuzhyuzh @willkel224 @Alice_is_lost @airminer @nacasha working on this manga puts a smile to my face, just like reading your comments!

@Sideburns21 that's the greatest drama of all!

@77xx the more fans of Ai x Misumi we are, the merrier, haha! i've been putting all my free time on chapter 12 this week and it's coming along very well! i'm hoping to be able to release it around the week-end 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread