Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Godly artists are... Too amazing...

Dex-chan lover
we all probably saw this coming, but I'm glad she got motivated again, thanks for the chapter!

Yeeeoooooooooooooo. Dun Dun.

I’m very picky about rating mangas at 10s but I should have done this long ago. Thank you Delphie (did I get that right? I’m on mobile so it’s hard to check) it’s stuff like this that honestly makes me consider trying to learn kanji — I have learned a lot of the language (words) but none of the kanji and barely any of the alphabets.

Thank you always for making such a euphoric and refreshing series accessible to the (mostly) Japanese illiterate plebs like myself!

Edit: Long Live Yuri!

Thank you for another wonderful translation!

I'm soooooo glad the separation didn't last very long! I understand where Misumi got the idea of creation in a vacuum, but muse and inspiration is still pretty important! And I love that Ai still wants to support her and be there for her, even when she thinks she's got nothing to offer. I really hope they can come up with some characters they both can gush over.

Fed-Kun's army
that was a long one..glad to know someone assisted princess Daphie..thank you so much for the hard work..

now,this is a great chap as usual..Misumi finally realized she needs Ai-san.. thats what lovers are for..sweet..
and Madoromi-san attitude towards Ai-san is kinda annoying sometimes(that blocking stuff), well,talk about jealousy thats Madoromi for ya.. but still,she's great on her own..
(these long comments ive been doing in every chapter of this manga made me realize Ai-san is getting in my head..afff)

Users who are viewing this thread