Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Godly artists are... Too amazing...

Group Leader
This chapter was amazing! :) I felt so happy by the end of it. Wanna hug Ai-san. Wanna more of explosive Madoromi-san. I really like her to be honest. :)
And as always, Daphie's afterword only make my reading experience more fulfilling. Don't ever stop doing that! @princess_daphie

Fed-Kun's army
When I read chapter 12 I thought chapter 13 will be the last.

Something like a timeskip where Misumi created her manga and they have their "happily ever after" .

Guess I was just paranoid Axeman will claim this manga.

" An incoming call for the roadside pebble?! " I'm sorry that made me laugh

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Man that was a great chapter. Misumi realizing she needs Ai-san might be the final step for Ai to realize she isn't the worthless human she thinks she is. In the end going AAAA was the only thing I could do when I finished kek.

Thanks as alwaya for yournwork Daphie and new person that joined the team <3

Dex-chan lover
The creation process is very interesting and sooo on point! seeing this from both fan and creator alike is really cool, then you add yuri and cuteness to the recipe and BOOM! you get a God tier Manga like this hehehehe
Amazing work with the translation! I'm enjoying this so much more than I thought at the start, they have a very especial relationship, so unique too haha

I love yuri, it’s not just manga, it’s like manga written only for the heart, ahhhh such nice feelings

I know you can't resist for talking with ai-san, misumi chan. Now i hope the best for you two hahaha. Anyway thanks for the translation!!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Good work Madorami, you finally did something.

I knew them not talking wouldn't last.

Aggregator gang
Oh, I'm late for this one! I went to bed a little to early to see the release of this chapter!
Thanks for the chapter.

I totally get Misumi-san. It's not easy to make something from scratch. I'm not sure "doing it for Ai-san" is the actual answer, but it's similar. I believe that art is a sort of gift, for yourself and for other people. So yeah, I'm happy with this chapter, I wonder what's gonna happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... this whole thing seems so unstable. Ai-san was already quickly crawling back to her inferior corner...
Tbh, 1 week to create a original manga is barely nothing. I was expecting that Misumi would miss her girlfriend instead and realize was ok to rely on her as such. But Ai-san being her sole inspiration is a bit of a extreme exaggeration. Well, every artist have their own unique quirk to be able to draw. But i was honestly hoping this whole situation would be used for their relationship to grow in a personal level. Its like the drawing is still their only connection and even if that is clearly the plot drive, somehow feels like their actual romance is barely a side story.

Fed-Kun's army
it's cute. thanks for the translation. minor quibble: it's usually "a shambles", not "in shambles" -- see https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/24/in-shambles-a-shambles/ .

Group Leader
and thank you all for keeping up and reading this amazing manga!!! 😊

@avid_consumer even though i spend a shit ton of time working with japanese in my head, typing text, reading definitions, learning new words, etc. i learn ever so slowly. but i've decided i'm learning it, no matter what, after having spent 15 years basically doing nothing (minus a few phases where i tried a few things), i have to give it my all, or i'll die without having succeeded!
@yuzhyuzh yeah, some help to at least double-check what i write will help catch the few cases where my translation ended up being a bit too liberal, lol, or when i totally misread a character or something. we're both proofreading each other's chapters! as for Ai-san, i'm the same, i keep thinking about her and Misumi-san all the time!!!
@lookingformywife luckily, she only got the heaven part, not the death, haha 😀
@GolSho i have to stay true to myself, thank you as well! 😇
@hexrox we have up to 14 so far, i'm working on the next ones!
@PsychoTheRabbit i also have no clue how far the mangaka is planning to take the romance element of their relationship, but yeah, the whole dynamic is based on delicate strawman physics that seem to risk tipping over at any time, but that's also what makes the drama/comedy of it all!
@z3c9 you're right, this does seem to be the most accurate, however a quick google search tells me it's been misused for so long that it's also been accepted in many variations, so i dunno, i've always heard it "in shambles"! thanks for pointing it out!

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie tks for the note. I was so eager to express my worries with the lack of romance that i didnt even care to tk u for the hard work.
So... Thank you very much for always delivering such a great work with the edit and translation!

Users who are viewing this thread