Kami no Shizuku

This title was licensed in English (The Drops of God) up to chapter 77 and then had a special "new world" volume for chapters 210-227. The American publisher sadly dropped the title even though it received very good reviews in published American book and wine magazines. In Japan it is complete with 44 volumes (it also has a sequel : Mariage - Kami no Shizuku Saishuushou). if you can read French you can try to read it in a licensed copy in French Les Gouttes de Dieu. I tried with volume nine, it covers chapters 79-88. Chapter 78 seems to be lost to me but I was not willing to purchase a copy of the French volume 8 and send it to the US from France just for one chapter. The French is not easy and this is a text heavy story. I may have to give up on this.

@clebras
There's 100+ chapters on other manga aggregators that don't bother whether it's licensed or not. Go there if you don't mind.

I'm in discussion with some others to work on this. Don't get your hopes up though, no ETA.

@indi_n0rd good to know, but what about other countries where it's not licensed? I don't even know how it works nowadays, if there's always an option of buying digital copies then maybe it could work, otherwise shipping costs would be ridiculous. Though it could still be too expensive.😟

Yeah, a lot of scanlating groups won't pick it up out of consideration, but should those outside US be bothered?

Group Leader
@Seamew Vertical and Kodansha are slowly releasing it but digital only. I can see only 1 English physical volume but incredibly expensive to procure. Even the digital titles are $10.99 each. French and Korean copies look a bit cheap but idk how many releases are there. I think France got complete release.

First 22 volumes can be bought on Comixology
Comixology link
Kodansha

I am at volume 6 right now. Though I don't understand a jack shit about wine, this manga is super fun to read. From the looks of it this series is actually popular among wine circles with features in wine magazines and websites.

Fed-Kun's army
So, is this the Manga that just got turned in to an Apple TV+ show? Curious...

Users who are viewing this thread