Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita

Fed-Kun's army
After reading every single isekai manga and web novel that has ever been translated, I would now like to grant this manga the title of most generic, uninspired isekai on the entire planet.

Dex-chan lover
Lotsa people declaring this to be trash already. The only true sin would be if there was no plot to this. Time enough yet for that to develop, so let's wait and see.

Unless someone has read the LN that this is adapted from?

Copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste

Essentially the plot of this manga

Fed-Kun's army
ok, so the title has gun but by chapter 4 there is no gun...
is he calling his dick a cheatgun?

Aggregator gang
I don't get why people even try to read something that declares this is in essence so generic and STILL, still get mad at it for it being generic. Don't read it and is over, I read this perfectly knowing that is going to be generic and just by looking at the cover.
You have to be a person with brain damage not to notice.

I'm sorry if I offended someone but I really just can't understand why people are so entitled as if their critics would change anything, the only thing it will do, is make the translator (thank him) to drop it due to the low reception is receiving (unless he gives a fuxk).

Don't bother answering or try to
my comment because I'm just going to ignore it.

I just care for ONE thing, just one thing... The PLOT i saw from the 1st chapter, that's it and that's all the value this manga has.

• Strike
Reactions: GK

SGR

Dex-chan lover
Art is weak. Story is trash. Well at least it's semi-coherent in plot. It should not be this low in ratings, as I've seen truly unreadable stuff rated higher than this. This is readable at least and in some plot points it does have a "so bad it's good" kind of vibe.

This is not lovely, the story was made by a 3 year old who just discovered the ctrl + c and the ctrl + v shortcut. Character development is almost nonexistant, none of the characters have personality, the fights are not enjoyable, the only thing that gave this manga this much attetion is the lewd scenes and the isekai tag,but atliest the art is mediocre. Willing to give 2/10 just becouse the art wasnt made by a 10 year old special eds kid while in detention for eating a batery. (Based on personal taste and opinion).

@BlackAeronaut I read the webnovel. The plot is... there, I guess? Not much of a spoiler but:

It's just basically the same kind of plot as dragonball z but all recurring characters are women and there's h-scenes. Which I guess I should have been spoiled on when the goddess made him Saiyan at the beginning.

The biggest shocking reveal for me is that this was popular enough to have LN and manga adaptations, and also that the author also went on to do a spin-off "what if" series where the MC got cheats and returned to the past (high school of course) in his own world instead. And already the author was bringing back heroines from the fantasy side for lowest possible effort in the first couple of chapters before school life even started.

• Angry
Reactions: GK
I read it, and by the time I'm finished it just goes *poof*. Typical although it is still trash so I'm unsure if I'm losing out or not.
5 minutes later it's back, neat.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai power fantasy is fine and all, but I'm kind of questioning the moral issues here. The MC's main love interest genuinely likes him, but that affection is vastly amplified due to his skill. Normally in these isekai it's either full-on slavery or just pure love, but this falls somewhere in between that I'm not really sure how to react to.

Users who are viewing this thread