Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita

Fed-Kun's army
If you like isekai slave harem you should read this, what else can be said?

Ug, the body proportions continue to get worse.
And the story seems to have jumped around without much detail or explaination.

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah, I can tolerate alot of things from manga, but the "I'm 10 in a women's body, followed immediately by not so subtle let me fuck you vibes" literally killed it for me. For some, big turn on, for me, I'm yeeting the fuck outta here.

idk wtf just happen, but I like that there is 10 year old milf.

Rip wolfie btw.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Seriously 10, are you fucking kidding me??
If they said 14, I would have believe it, maybe even 12, but not fucking 10!

>Conveniently-cursed ally, now no need to return the shit he accidentally and permanently absorbed...
>Ten year old adult is horny for MC dick for no apparent reason...
>Love interest from previous world gives zero fucks about a secondary woman joining the MC and even giving him head literally the day after they meet.

This is just... So bad.

the only way this could get any worse is by making a macho trap enter his harem...

Dex-chan lover
You ever get high...like...SUPER high? Or maybe completely wasted? And right in the middle of that high, you think to yourself, "I'm gonna write the best story ever, and it's gonna have girls, and I'm gonna be Goku, and I'm gonna fight progressively more ridiculous enemies that keep showing up for no reason, and then I'm gonna enslave and bang all the girls ever! And then, everyone is gonna love me! And then, since I'm out of girls to bang, I'm gonna change the bad guys into girls then bang them too! And then!..."? Then, you sober up, read the horrible garbage you wrote and go, "What the actual fuck was I thinking!"

Well... THIS is that story. Except, somehow, the drunk writer was at a party with a drunk editor AND a drunk publisher, who all somehow agreed this was somehow good enough to be printed. Then, the drunk writer, editor, and publisher continued to get drunk once a month and put out this garbage so people could continue to have a reason to gouge their eyes out. As a service, you know, to people with otherwise good vision. Or something.

At least. That's my theory.

Users who are viewing this thread