Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
dafug? so all he needs to do is just sprint around in the dungeon???

By the way, I don't know if it was mentioned in the earlier chapter's comments, but.
Are they (characters in the manga) so stupid or it didn't come to their mind, that "The Witch's Curse" (his sister's) and "The Witch's Blessing" (his companion's) maybe are from the same Witch, or just aren't a coincidence? Or even worse, jealous Puri and Witch coop scenarios?

Dex-chan lover
@Majchster It's probably not as obvious... plus, witches might not be a rare thing.... and "blessings/curses" also might not be that unusual... so in this world, it might be a large stretch to think that way...

A witch's curse doesn't mean there is only one witch... and blessings come randomly from the temple... so expecting a blessing from the goddess to be connected with a witch's curse just because they both have the title "witch" is stretching it..

It might be a clue for readers, but in universe, the likelihood of a connection would be unlikely.

I mean, if 2 people were given the same name, would you think they got the name from the same person???

Dex-chan lover
Oh, at first I didn't like the premise... but then seeing how comedy oriented this is... I'm in!

@deathmailrock
Of course, if there are blessings and curses from a witch that doesn't mean it's the same witch. It's just too much of a coincidence, considering that to cast a permanent status effect on people takes much power, and these people are closely related. See, even if the temple has RNG and all, that doesn't mean they give skills indefinitely, it's because the goddess blesses people once in their lifetime. Other skills are gained through effort (or cheesing). My assumption that it's too much of a coincidence is based on that these two (witch's blessing and curse) don't come from the temple. Of course, all of this is just from 4 chapters, so I can be wrong as much as I was all my life.
Oh yeah, and besides, comparing bestowing skills to naming people is too much apart for me, especially in these fantasy universes which the better skill you got the more successful you are in life. Especially so in here there isn't any other way (which we know now) to gain skills other than bestowing by stong beings or levelling up class to a certain point.

Dex-chan lover
@Majchster Yah, so here is the thing, blessings don't mean you literally got the blessing from a witch or something, it's just the name of the skill, that's all... and people seem to get skills that are suited for their talent... she was talented in magic, so it fit her...

Of course, as I said before, it might be a clue to readers that people in universe won't get...

The witch's curse is just a curse given by a witch...

Group Leader
The pacing and content is all over the place they switch scenes so fast and skip so much that it's really shitty to read.

Dex-chan lover
,,,did he just left the girl alone after a kidnapping attempt?

Group Leader
@starburst98
He's the only one who did all of this, alone. Can you give him a break. Or if you really want some change then go and QC for him.

Dex-chan lover
Roflmao the pace was so lost my man had to go find himself in the novel so he could keep on doing his good work. Thanks, You're great!

BTW, Blacksmith found the secret to get 30 years of experience whilst being 16 yo lol.

Group Leader
Heya guys, thanks for reading this series. Although the manga pace is a little ridiculous and things are not explained clearly, I will try my best to keep on track. It has been tough trying to translate and
proofread this at the same time. This is my first project so I might have made quite a few mistakes. Hence,if you want better quality scanlation in the future feel free to drop your useful feedback in discord, mangadex or at my email travistranslate@ gmail.com.

Contributor
@Travistann just wanted to say, that note about what happened in the novel was very nice, especially having it in the middle of the chapter right after the confusing bit.

Dex-chan lover
@Travistann
Would say the bottom of page 19. I think they were saying something along the lines of "we have no business with this shop, we are looking to repair my broken sword."

Double-page supporter
This... This is so bad... I don't know if the original plot is bad or the manga adaptation is bad...

Group Leader
@starburst98 the original text weren't completed. I guess the author wanted to make it seems like the elf lady was impatient and didn't let him to finish the sentences.

Double-page supporter
I hate to break it to him, but that sword is beyond repair.

Also, I don't think better QC or translation would help this series all that much, the story would be just as hard to follow IMO. (I'm still reading it though, so thanks @Travistann for your work.)

Users who are viewing this thread