Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu

Why have you already added it to your follow list when you could read anything and receive a better value?

Ah, but see, this is why we follow, to read EVERYTHING we please, and then some. It's like asking if this will be the only story we ever read lol. No, never stop reading. Also, I thought us Americans are a laughing stock because we eat too much, so why couldn't we eat up the nutrient rich stuff AND the burgers too? Hrmmm....

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, just like real like, the "High quality" stuff tastes like shit.
So might as well eat real shit instead. Right?
Well there just so happens to be good stuff right here.

Whoever put up that description ... (and it was not US ...) ...you are pathetic....it's been reported anyway.

edit: they work fast :) Thx MD :)

Dex-chan lover
@Syzeryuino : Keep in mind others saw the skill as well, like the woman seen giving it to him. They would all have to be illiterate as well. Though not every series has the MC avoe to access the text of his skills. That and misreading jsomethong not fully described just makes more sense then not one being able to read at all.

Based on the first WN chapter
there is some concealment magic on the skill to make it look like a weaker one. The woman who gave him the skill noticed after he left but might have some of her actions bound by divine rules

Double-page supporter
I hope this is good. It looks good considering the summary but the Cover looks too beta!!

Dex-chan lover
That fight scene was terrible! Overall, the plot has promise, but this artist seems better suited for rom-coms and slice of life than a fantasy-action genre. Really hope he gets better as we go.

I could see a use for the skill as it is if it allows you to breath underwater or in poison mist, etc.

Contributor
Approximate translation of the Japanese title: Leveling up just by doing God’s [Breathing] skill, I challenge the God’s dungeon

Can’t add it to the top because of the description lock.

Contributor
Someone add MU page because it's locked for contributors https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=161184

Contributor
Zocd0bRb-IrLdt0CYy3kSGqIoRrdazcIFiQUOVYo_10.jpg

I couldn't not not post this.

so can he get out of near death situations? since he can activate it in near death situation when he stops breathing

I honestly dont really know what to say besides basic adventurer plot with basic "useless skill thats actually op!!!" Doesn't really feel like theres much thought put into the manga besides the typical plot line, you barely get anything from the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me like the author read a lot of bad, generic underdog MC that is secretly OP manga and somehow managed to make this trash worse than the majority of them. I didn't really expect much from the author that is obsessed with unrealistically large breasts, as seen from their other manga about the playboy-sage, but this is a whole other level of trash. A story that doesn't make sense, action scenes that are beyond awful, overall I would never recommend anybody to read this pile of shit disguised as a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread