Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu

Group Leader
I'll be working on this soon
I'm busy with college and with other groups atm
. Though I'll be using MTL and some Japanese knowledge. If a group with a legit translator wants to work on it, I can give it away.

I just want to see where the story goes :3

Dex-chan lover
You have taking my first every bad rating a bad grabs manga. But you know ima still read it tho

this manga is great in the sense that the writers tried to make it have as little cliche and boring unoriginal stuff as possible while staying familiar with the base high fantasy stuff we all know and love which they did great but in the effort to do that they made the story feel kinda aimless

5/10. The story is not really interesting, When talking, I don't see any emotion, and fight scenes are below average. MC is stubborn and FMC is just not in the slightest likable. Every bully is just full of cliches and very boring, and the fact that FMC gets hit on so often, but is still alive to this day amazes me. D- for effort.

Dex-chan lover
The story is very childish, people are simple minded and the fighting scenes aren't that good either 3/10

Group Leader
Also just a question to those who are interested in the series, is anyone of you reading the MTLed LN?

Fed-Kun's army
Even me who is used to eat shit in this website can't put up with this.

@macarroiz This is better than the worst garbage I've seen, like it's standard trash level. Most OP Japanese manga are a waste of time.
MC breaks weapon, actually considers grabbing enemy's weapon instead of fist fighting like a kid, gets outclassed by experience and skill, has to adjust his equipment...like, this is more equipment consideration than most of these manga, but it's still subpar.

This manga is lower than the bar I put in the Mariana Trench

Edit: Just read up to ch56, im hvianag a achme nrbsrain

Users who are viewing this thread