Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reincarnation Into Another World

how does the word "template" have any connection to being sent to another world ???? Please Explain ???

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

@TheLionGuy i do not understand please enlighten me :)

Dex-chan lover
Just want to point out that repeated concussions on the head can cause aneurysms to form which then rupture at the next sufficient force...

CAUSING DEATH. THERE IS NO "SAFE" WAY TO HIT SOMEONE ON THE HEAD.

Aggregator gang
>A blonde with Caesar's scarf

Well, that was a damn waste of his original appearance – it was much more... well, appealing than his current shota one.

>Has the power of all elements
>Uses his talent on only taming slimes

Also, holy hell, that timeskip was nasty.

Double-page supporter
Guy's pulling swords on a kid, literally near by his house, bitch the Mc is the one who should be one ask "who are you!" lloll

Dex-chan lover
You gotta love it when Slime Evolves.. I, for one, wanna see all types of slime :>

@SunSun

yeah, and the reason why he must've survived all of that is because of bleeding...
His skull must've gone fragile after all that he endured or there was a splinter from fractures he was unaware of that raptured his blood vessels.. or simply the needle-like shock must've pierced a part of his brain.

by any means, with his hygiene and experiences, it's logical he's been walking close to death.

@plasma1492 I know it's been about 1-2 years, but just incase nobody's explained it to you yet (and because I felt like it).

Template probably means the template/generic/predictable isekai beginning. In this case it would be:
1. MC dies
2. MC meets god
3. MC asks god some stuff (generally about how he died and stuff)
4. God tells MC stuff
5. God gives MC super epic mega fantastic OP god-tier isekai cheat powers.
6. God sends MC to new world to hero it up (or something)
Or even shorter
MC: "Where am I?"
God: "You died, and now I'm giving you super powers and gonna isekai you"

If you read enough (to much) isekai, you generally get the grasp of the isekai beginning templates. Off the top of my head, there's:
"Died and meet god" (this manga) - for (another) example: Max lvl witch
"Summoned by the king to stop the demon king (or some other major evil)" - for example: Konjiki no Word master or FFF-Class Trashero
"I just (died and) woke up here with no explaination" - for example: Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
"I'm now in the video game (with all my character's stuff)" - for example: Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru
"I hit my head and now I remember my past life" - for example: Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanai

I mean reincarnating into a cute little boy with a lot of powers. Who wouldn't want that? Really enjoy this manga so far. To the author, artist and people translate this manga, thank you.

That was honestly the most wholesome reincarnation scene I’ve ever read. Like, that was beautiful

Banned
How.... very VERY generic. Wow... I mean you can't get much more boring than that... Absolutely nothing distinctive about it at all.
And all sorts of missing words in the translation too so some dialogue just reads like nonsense.

Well... we're off to a bad start and I'm in danger of falling asleep already.

Users who are viewing this thread