Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Operation Sanitizing

8cs0vhvxtj6z.jpg

alu

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 7 his mana was 190.880.
In this chapter they see him recover 20.000, and they freaked out.

it's really a shame all the npcs of this world are too stupid, really kills the story for me.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad this story isn't the type where the MC over uses their "weak" slimes as some powerful almost god level weapon. instead it's wholesome in a way that reminds me of tensei shitara slime datta ken

Dex-chan lover
Those are the biggest piles of poop I've ever seen drawn in a manga 0.0

And that samurai reincarnator, I bet the title of a series about him would be called "isekai weeb"

XL

Dex-chan lover
I love how he does all the cleaning of the shits and everyone else just sits outside with a thumb up their ass and THEY call it "working", lol.

Dex-chan lover
@RedlineAlchemist Though to be fair thats merely a matter of how the MC uses his powers and what he does. These slimes are most definitely the type of thing that becomes a god level weapon.

They are already the scariest tabletop encounter ever. Its just a matter of how the story goes whether they become weapons or not. It is a lot like Slime Datte Ken in that sense though. Very wholesome with lots of cool stuff besides combat. Thats how a proper world is though. Only battle junkies spend it engulfed in fire and war like a certain other slime tamer lol.

Dex-chan lover
The feels... I know them well. Hope this manga continues on the feel good path its on.

I hope that with time the slimes will multiplicate and when they reach 10k they will unite and become the slime god, and start to ascend to their rightful place

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Omg they transported a shinsengumi imposter over 😂

Users who are viewing this thread