Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Operation Sanitizing

Fed-Kun's army
Stop going into the pit before the slimes have had a chance to work! Jenkem isn't a real thing! You're just huffing poison ass gas!
90% of your job is waiting for slimes to eat shit. Take a nap outside or something!
Stop touching the kid who has been standing in a cesspit!
Stop having extraneous adventurers mill about outside the crapper and buy a damn sign, or a door lock!
Why are you drinking mana potions? You've cast a grand total of one spell per cesspit. There's no way you've used close to 200k mana.
You spent 5 years with a pile of garbage in your basement? You could have carried a single item of trash to the city dump a day and been done years ago.

Everyone in this manga is dumb as a bucket of rusty butt plugs.

Group Leader
This manga has the right level of comfiness and feels, it's great.

Ignoring the plebs with shit taste.

Dex-chan lover
damn this manga is so wholesome...can't get enough of it!!!

Dex-chan lover
i want to argue but im bad at so meh...

im still flipping waiting for the story about his father T-T just now was his mother... or grandmother i dont know...

im surprised that someone would go to "god" first and not a humanoid slime first... UNCULTURED...

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this chapter uploaded before?

Am I imagining things?

Dex-chan lover
lots of shit in this arc...
finally the shit arc is over...

anyone else a little confused over the slimes numbers?
about 1400 slimes, they divide 2 times and end up as 3033? assuming they all divide each time and multiply by 2 then there should be WAY more then just 3033.
so either 1. only a some divide each time, or 2. someone need to redo their math.

I know it’s not this kind of story...
But the amount of deathflags is too damn high!!

MD@Home
@ theldras yeah your right about the amount of slimes there should be well over 21,600 scavenger slimes but that's also if they divided by the original 760 he started with in chapter 9. and I don't feel like doing the longer form multiplying for each and every pit.

Authors need to stop putting Japanese culture in a Medieval European culture as if nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread