Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Operation Sanitizing

Double-page supporter
Oh man, going home to no one greeting you.
I felt that

Fed-Kun's army
in a world with scavanger slimes, dumps would not really be a thing if they were mass utilized.

more like it's a massive slime pit with a Emporer scavanger slime that has no real tamer cause they died of old age and they just dump and gtfo

Banned
Oh wow... that looked like a cozy flat he used to live in... besides the bit of light getting in through the window. Would have to block that out.

But now the poor guy is surrounded by all these noisy bastards and their bright lights. =<

Figures the plot would contrive some sort of positive opinion of the current state of things.... but if I were in his position, I'd be missing that nice, dark, cozy man-cave (mine isn't so well-organised nor apparently clean)....

@SotiCoto That's why you shouldn't self insert too hard into stories. He obviously hated returning home to solitude, so it wasn't really contrived. Just the way the story is.

Though yeah, basically what my apartment looks like.

Banned
@Lonewonder08 : There is no reason given why he would arbitrarily hate such a thing, so it IS really contrived. I don't see anything wrong with his home from the single image depicted. It looks comfortable... and... tidier than mine. Yet the story acts as though something were automatically wrong with it...
So he hated it... but why? If anything he didn't get to spend enough time in there as the black company he worked for forced him into overtime.
And I'm not self-inserting. I'm just using my experiences as a reference frame for trying to figure this out... since it isn't like I could use things I haven't experienced.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto uh it had nothing to do with the house bro, the point was that he was alone. which is why they showed his mom after.. and he said about being with family. i dunno how you missed something so obvious

Banned
@botodopo : Because the notion of someone taking issue with coming back to privacy and alone-time isn't something that would naturally occur to me... since it is completely counterintuitive. I don't know anyone who would willingly put up with their family any longer than they had to, let alone trade away alone-time for being surrounded by pests 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto sounds like you dont know many people. and living at home for longer is more common in most asian cultures to begin with. everyone isn't a 16 year old introvert who hates their parents.

Banned
@botodopo : I know plenty of people. Most of them aren't Asian, but some are... and whether they are obligated to stay with their family or not doesn't in any way reflect on their preferences. My former partner is Asian, and is stuck with her family because she can't hold a job on her own. She doesn't want to be.
And who exactly is supposed to be a parent-hating teenager here? The character in question obviously isn't either, and obviously neither am I.... so are you talking about yourself? If that is so, then why are you championing the extreme extravert position? Frankly your statement doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

20PM? then what time of day is 20AM? I guess a day consists of a 48 hour cycle in this other world, right?

Users who are viewing this thread