Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

While the initial thought is good... having such large open lanes on the side, while having the acid pool that far away from the forest, and "pushing?" (shouldn't it be pulling)... really bothered me.

Double-page supporter
I love how on the last page even the slimes in the acid pool are cheering by lifting their tentacles out of the pool.

I love this manga!!!! yes, fight scenes!! yes bask in the cool of Ryoma!! thanks sooooooooo much for this chapter!
so many more goblins but no high rankers with them... cave in where the tunnels meet the goblin town so high rankers stuck far away from town and goblins that is bigger than thought?

Dex-chan lover
@boag
unholy images which must never be brought to fruition.
Whatever nation can hold this power would be unstoppable.

Double-page supporter
So...Basically ryouma equals a large group of adventurers? That's pretty OP and I love it

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing that surprised me this chapter were the Heal Slimes

Doesn't this kind of OPness get boring for anyone else? There's no fucking structure in this story, and it's basically self-insert slice of life and nothing else

Ryoma OP?? nope.. is just Goblins.. if the world is set into a RPG World, one gamer could easy defet that much of small frys, like in diablo when you are like a lvl 15 and goes back to an area filled with 1-3lv mobs, youc could easy kill them by hondreds, it might be OP if a dragon popups and he kills it.. that's OP

Right now he is like a mid lvl adventurer so.. not so OP

That slime using a spear lol. This entire chapter is just lol worthy.

Heal slimes!!!!!?
Slime: you called? pyu pyu..,

That slime mightnhave chugged down lots of heal potions.,

Thanks for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@ismaelh No thanks you're 100% correct. Like, you've got a bottleneck with a cliff on both sides and so you decide to place your people between the cliff and acid? Your plan is to use hilariously unwieldy spears to push onrushing goblins into the acid while stationed behind the acid like you're trying to defend it from goblins. None of it makes any sense mechanically and you can tell the artist is confused as hell trying to draw it, making goblins just kind of walk up and pratfall into the acid.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg the slimes holding weapons and taking out goblins is the freaking best lol

Fed-Kun's army
Those slimes remind me of the slimes from Epic Battle Fantasy. Except those were made to look derpy. These just look odd.

Double-page supporter
I mean, not looking to be spoiled, but don't tell me the adventures ahead of them all got killed off or something and that's why there were so many goblins.

Users who are viewing this thread