Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Thank you for the chapter! Appreciate your work and effort in this translation, happy it's back! Been waiting for a while for this one.

imma be honest I don't think this should have gotten an anime, it's sub par and doesn't really add anything that the manga doesn't already do, ya know? No major action scenes, the pacing has to be changed, reading it like this is preferable IMO

Dex-chan lover
Wait I’m not understanding what the twins said on the last two pages. They don’t think it can all be summed up as luck (makes sense. It was his hard work and good personality that led to this), but then turned around and say they want to work for him because of his luck? Did they mean THEY were lucky to find him? Or am I just missing someone. Because I thought at this point they wanted to work for him because he’s a genius and they can learn from him.

MD@Home
@hermitboi I agree. I love this manga and the anime didn't do it justice at all. The anime felt rushed and cut and I didn't get anywhere as close to the emotional impact I get from the manga. Frankly, I can't wait to read these next few chapters that will catch up to the anime because now I know they will bring so much more than the basicness of the anime.

@Steamarino maybe they waited for the anime to finish?

I like the manga way more than the anime. The english dub for the anime is dreadful as well

But still I love the story and the characters. I need more please and thank you

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! My brain! Damn you! page 25 with the twins and the art style make it feel like a cute h-manga/doujin with sweet vanilla or hardcore lovemaking.

Sorry, not sorry.

Oh! and A Happy New Year to everybody

Yeah ... hafta agree ... the anime did not do the story justice. A pity. The manga is a much better adaptation of the novels than the anime was in my opinion. :(

Users who are viewing this thread