Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I think the story was written to be a two-shot, because at the 2nd chapter she did see his face, but said nothing about it. The story could have ended here, with Umi saying something like "So that's the kind of face you make..."
To have longer series, the author included more elements, like the childhood friend trope to have more than just fluff. Not that I'm complaining about it though.

I knew he'd have a scar lol. The scar is probably what triggered Umi to remember who he is despite seeing his face or part of his face chapters back. Also chapters back Umi had flashbacks of a boy who suffered an injury, so it's a childhood injury that they both have witnessed or even caused.

Aggregator gang
It's cause of his scar I presume people look at him "Weird"...? I don't think a person looks at you "weird" cuz of a scar tho, do they?

we all knew he was going to be hot but seeing his face made me run laps, i love him

Dex-chan lover
Wait I have a question tho. She said “I can’t show him this kind of face” but was she turned in his direction? And showed him the face anyway?

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was done so well!! I didn't expect to he this invested when the story started 😆

NYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA masterpiece.

Fed-Kun's army
booooo
at least give him a properly disfiguring injury to be ashamed of, not that tiny little thing

They spoiled it. Damn. I kinda wish my man was still paperbagged now I have his face etched in the back of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread