Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: scars don't grow as you grow older. So if your scar is 1cm when you were little, it will still be 1cm even if you grow bigger.

seeing how good their relationship was back then, i'm going to bet that he'll be overhearing something umi said back then to others and will then misunderstand which will make him run away OR i might be wrong and one of them will be going somewhere far

ANYWAY THIS WAS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
i have the same scar for falling down from the tree and my head hit the rock when i was child maybe that's why im a bit of retard

Why is everyone so scared that something's wrong, did I miss something?

That was super cute, thanks for the update!

@namisora
Scars can get bigger as you age, doesn’t mean they will but they do for a lot of people growing up. I also have a scar from the middle of my chest to my arm that scaled up with me, I was 5 when I got it and I’m 28 now.

Group Leader
Alright they're too fucking precious.
Also, dude put way more thought into the gift he wanted to give. When I was a little kid I just gave the girl I liked a toy stegosaurus because I really liked it and thought "oh hey, she will too!".

Dex-chan lover
Honestly.... i was skeptical when read the description. Thought would be some weird play or a more crazy setup.
Im reallly glad i took the risk. Didnt ended yet, but regardless has been by far one of the most unique and wholesome ones ive read in a good while. A really perfect amount of drama, nothing too serious or filled with the usual repetitive and frustrating cliches. Fun, awfully cute and overall really heartwarming.
Now we just need her to msg him saying she'll never smile again if he dont accept to go out with her and its all good lol.

Users who are viewing this thread