Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru

Thank you Riko Amaebi for doing this adorable manga and Thank you very much TL team for translating it 😊😊 This really made my day and I think I'm gonna go meet with my girlfriend after this and will give my all on our date just like Paperbag-kun (Fuuya)

Yknow, ive always wondered how people fall for fictional characters and now i understand them perfectly. oTL

French Kiss Short and sweet.

It's refreshing to read content that is not drawn out with artificial drama.
It's the palate cleanser we need in our lives.

10/10 this was beyond precious and wholesome. its almost unfair how cute this is. the fluff is perfection. not extra drawn out but not rushed. very refreshing and so so sweet. Im definitely gonna come back and read it from time to time

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful art design, but unfortunately the story was very boring and poorly written.

Even though the base of the story's concept is decently built with a reasonable reason of
insecure child trauma of guilt from 10 years ago (for Fuuya to use a paperbag to hide his face) where he said "I hate everyone." in a emotional outburst from Umi's leaving (to move out) which upset Umi who told him "I never want to see your face again." ... is ridiculous.
To be fair, it is a comedy, but overall it's mediocre for how immature the main characters are with Fuuya being a creative weirdo hiding his identity while still loving her since he was a child, to Umi slowly (poorly developed from the plots and bad writing) falling in love with him.

In the end he reconciles with her after he rejected her confession from guilt of the past as the climax to a dramatic final plot to then have them become a couple which was very basic and unoriginal.
It's somewhat cute, but it was disapointing in quality and ultimately bad. 2/10.

7rK

Group Leader
Cute, precious, wholesome! Absolutely loved it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread