Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

never thought i see a clone of paladin of the end because it's so obvious when you try to do something like it
they didn't even bother to change their roles or his name

Dex-chan lover
woooooow. generic as fuck, its like they are not even trying anymore, I immediately thought of another manga with the same exact scenario, already forgot the name tho

Fed-Kun's army
Calling it a ripoff is not unreasonable. How did this even get serialized?

Double-page supporter
why this feels like poor man's Saihate no Paladin?

Fed-Kun's army
At first I thought, clone of an isekai without the isekai would be superior, but went back and read Saihate no Paladin.

This isn't a clone of that, they are BOTH using the same: "A 'hero' raised by a swordmaster, a healer, and a scholar" archetype.

It's still not standing out from the rest of the "hero's journey." Having gods raise your MC seems rather boring, especially if you're going to dedicate several chapters to "growing up."

Supporter
I love how everyone just instantly thinks of (the vastly superior) Saihate no Paladin seeing the setup.
Me included.

Fed-Kun's army
It's just a name, a very common one at that.

You want differences? He lives in a forest and is loved by the woodland creatures, and has a Dire Wolf animal companion. There's a 4th god, the one that turned into a bird and dropped him off. He'll probably show up and teach him how to shapeshift, sense presences, and see in the dark.

Oh, I get it now... this is Saihate no Druid! 😋

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread