Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

As much as I feel that this is a rip off Saihate no Paladin, I've actually come to like the characters a lot.... I hope that even when Will and Luna Maria leave we get to see a few scenes or extras with the gods

That was the dumbest solution: Mother Goddess tricked him to prevent him from being able to get two in time. Solution, he makes it in time, cause... plot. Nothing clever, nothing about seeing thru the obvious, just that he doubles back and gets another one in time when he wasn't supposed to have enough time.

Lame, lame, lame.

@misinformed yeah, should have shown the goddess' trickery first after they left then had the mc predict it and grab multiple. Saying he won't have time to go back and get another when he obviously has time to just go back and get another is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
The Sword God is so outdated. Who even hides their erotic wooden prints under the bed these days?

Dex-chan lover
With that ending I was worried they'd just have another chapter with him fighting another dragon or something, nice to see them wrap it up off-panel.

Double-page supporter
Damn why would you leave your hot mom, at least take her to your journey

How fun it would be... If he went deep into the caves and died there, because of what the mom did :D

Supporter
So did he willy-nilly massacre a bunch of sentient dragons again? "Peaceful" animals like his wolf pack are fine, but dragons deep in their nests are not?

Fed-Kun's army
mama-san could just marry mc and blind girl as mistress then adventure together

Users who are viewing this thread