Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru

Group Leader
Extremely shitty copy of Saihate no Paladin, one of the best mangas I've read.

It's fast paced, and an obvious plan by author to try make money off an idea he stole from another.
It could've at the very least added more, but it didn't.

Edit:
I really do suggest reading Saihate no Paladin if this peaked your interest but left you disappointed, as it has so much more and amazing character development along with plot!

Contributor
I love how the main heroine is blind, and then the MC takes her blindfold off and suddenly she is drawn just like any other girl who can see - to the point where her being blind seems to not even impact the story. Even the cover has her with regular blue eyes. So what was the point of including it?

Dex-chan lover
The setting at first was kind of interesting but it all went down super quick once the generic female lead came with her generic reasons, generic backstory, generic need, just fucking generic incarnate turning this i to just another generic shit.
Now take a shot for every time i said generic 🤣

Weak rippoff of Saihate no Paladin. They even used the same name for the MC. Nothing about this is even remotely as interesting as SnP, with my biggest issue being how weak the family dynamic is here. The family in SnP is so much more heartwarming.

the biggest rip off Saihate no Paladin, they could of atleast not added the girl, she seems so annoying.

Double-page supporter
GRnt6OG.jpg
Cringe.

Double-page supporter
The art looks good,the gods are funny and so far character development is there😃

Dex-chan lover
After coming back, all i can say is, and i quote:

"This shit is fu**ing trash dawg"

Listen. I love Isekai Trash, I enjoy a lot of Isekai that people say are shit.
But THIS? if you don't drop it 2 pages into 1.2 you are a psychopath.

Honestly the worst shit I've ever read. How can something be this bad.

Thank you.

He seems so kind and gently, he gave up that flower to that buck knowing full well he could lose the trial. And then, he kindly slaughtered the dragons who were peacefully living in a cave so he could take the flower that he wanted. Such a kind soul. Sure, he probably gave the dragons a warning like the leviathan, but unlike the wild animals living on that mountain, they are illegals trespassing on the land and therefore do not deserve our sympathy. So kind.

Users who are viewing this thread