Kamigami ni Sodaterare Shimo no, Saikyou to Naru

People are so critical in the comments. First of all, not everybody has read Paladin whatever (like me but I will go read it now, thanks). Second of all, it's bull to assume everybody has the same taste as you. Just because you think a manga is crap doesn't mean it doesn't have its own audience (u think u're god or something? everybody must agree with you?). People who are over-critical like those, giving perfectly fine manga a 1 rating is the reason why there are so many 10 ratings (just to balance out/spite the hell out of you).

So chill out. It's fine if you don't like it, say why so people who agree won't waste their time reading this manga. no need for the condescending/mean tone. geez.

Now for my review, the art is good, I'd like it better if MC's eyelashes look less girly lol.. but overal it's an OK read. I read because I'm curious of the low rating (6.25 at the moment of this writing) and I find the hero storyline pretty average, not super interesting or bad (keep in mind I haven't read Paladin whatever). I read all the available chapters but I'm not following as it's no that interesting to me.

@kurara

u fanboying a manga?
just because you enjoy junk food doesn’t mean your tastes are junk
we’re not shaming you, we are trash talking the manga
if you like it then you like it bro
why u taking opinions of a manga personally?
sao is shit yet it’s one of the most popular mangas of all time with a dedicated fan base
no shame in liking junk food

Group Leader
First thought, this is awfully like another manga in the top chapters list.... oh wait but that manga is awfully like a whole lot of other mangas as well lmao... time to check out Saihate no paladin thanks to the comments

@Kiruzu
I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're talking about shit, it's the opinion of some of the commenters that's shit, not the manga. Why do I take it personally? I don't, just stating my shitty opinion, just like the some of the commenters.

No matter how bad a manga is, I always remind myself that it's the blood and sweat of a person (mangaka). They spent hours drawing, thinking up what you think as shitty, drawing up what you think as shitty, and ended up being read for free by ungrateful people that think their work is shitty. So I find it hard to trash talking a manga just because I don't like it (since I don't even buy it in the first place).

@kurara

If you're talking about shit, it's the opinion of some of the commenters that's shit, not the manga. Why do I take it personally? I don't, just stating my shitty opinion, just like the some of the commenters.
(u think u're god or something? everybody must agree with you?)
Accuse commenters of having a god complex, then claim that you're not taking shit personally. Pro gamer move bro.

No matter how bad a manga is, I always remind myself that it's the blood and sweat of a person (mangaka). They spent hours drawing, thinking up what you think as shitty, drawing up what you think as shitty, and ended up being read for free by ungrateful people that think their work is shitty. So I find it hard to trash talking a manga just because I don't like it (since I don't even buy it in the first place).

Guess we should never criticize any work, ever. This is a dumb mentality to have. If you write shit code, you write shit code, even if it's functional. Why beat around the bush and claim something is good when there are better examples? You also basically just said "you have no right to criticize free stuff". wtf u saying bro lol

We voice our opinions in the comments. I don't really give a rats ass if you disagree, but to claim that the commenters have some sort of "god complex" is pretty extreme, don't you think?
Then you talk about giving this 10 stars out of spite because "you think it deserves better". Why does it deserve better? "the art good" is not a very good explanation.

I don't, just stating my shitty opinion, just like the some of the commenters.
To summarize, criticizing commenters for criticizing a work is asinine. Instead, a better approach would be to actively engage in discussion about this work, instead of attacking the character of commenters.
You can argue how:
- The pacing is extremely different from paladin
- There are more tits
- It's a lot funnier, with a less serious tone
instead of ranting about criticizing a work lmao

@kurara
I'm fine with asshole leads, they tend to be a bit boring, but can be completely okay. But in this case the author doesn't even seem to be aware that the main character is a huge dick, so I have problems putting my faith in their skills.

this is like saihate no paladin if the author have a 15 year old fantasy, even the mc name is the same lol

Double-page supporter
There are better manga out there, don't waste time you can't get back.

its a more lively paladin, seems the author started the wn last march, stopped halfway into vol 2 to write the ln which kadokawa publishes, then continued the wn with it being on vol 3 and last entry was may, chpt 4 is up to chpt 10 of the wn, at least the manga is close to the wn unlike other manga adapts that cut out a ton of info and events leaving only questions to manga readers

warning to those who decide to mtl the wn, u can see why its interesting and entertaining enough to be a manga cash grab, the authors writing is all over the place with no and irradict flow, i still think the manga is entertaining but its obvious a hot mess from the author

edit:
also for some reason, the mc forgets he can use healing magic so the blind woman supports that way, magic to fly, maybe implied item box?, suddenly has bad luck and is bad at directions when traveling, somehow comes across someone in distress, a step in the harem route only to step out, the blind woman seems to act as if she isnt blind, cant talk to animals outside, always references something less relevant from the god parents to justify reasons/situation, no explanation as to why the blind woman came to seek his help to defeat the demon lord/evil god and is just a casual throw away angle since he says he isnt a hero and just wants to see the outside world while a dark org shows up randomly for?

Group Leader
lmao what even is this. Such generic plot, and purely just a cash grab.

A boy rasied by gods OFC he's going to be the strongest
Shit you think was gonna happen ?

Double-page supporter
The art looks awesome so I'll put this on Plan to read for now.

Users who are viewing this thread