Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Supporter
Next chapter: The power of friendship! All past transgressions are forgiven.

Double-page supporter
So they weren't kidding when they said the god of heroes was just blessing anyone like candy. Tsk tsk

Dex-chan lover
Lady, you lost one and a half battalion BEFORE the fight even started. Last i checked, that’s not a small amount of casualty. Odin should’ve applied the Hellsing Abridged Anderson’s rule: you don’t have to listen to your leader if he’s a daft cunt.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was… something. Not sure what but it was some thing. I’m a little sad it was over so quickly but I’m not surprised that it was either. Also if th idiot stic around can we just have her doing hard labor? Forever?

Dex-chan lover
You're certainly not wrong.
In the context of the manga though she was warned the MC and his stars are too much of an unknown, lack of intel costs wars too.
This.
Lack of boldness might cost you the war.
Lack of intel will cost you the war.

Actually, since this dumbass decided to invest all her forces into this Endeavor, this would be the perfect time for the demon army to.....suddenly attack.

Fed-Kun's army
This.
Lack of boldness might cost you the war.
Lack of intel will cost you the war.

Actually, since this dumbass decided to invest all her forces into this Endeavor, this would be the perfect time for the demon army to.....suddenly attack.
The annoying thing is I can see where a better author could have made this work. They said in earlier chapters that they are in devastating war with the demons and she only invaded the island kingdom in desperation for both a base to attack the enemy flank and the major need for raw resources.

Instead they should have made her competent but desperate. Feeling that if she doesn't do something they will be unable to stand against the demons so she is willing to take more risky moves than she usually does cause she sees no other choice. Even just a few lines from the butler telling her to calm down and think it through that she is letting her fear override her normal decision making.

Ill still give this a read cause I have a guilty pleasure for trashy isekai but still annoying when I can see the better way this could be written.

Dex-chan lover
The annoying thing is I can see where a better author could have made this work. They said in earlier chapters that they are in devastating war with the demons and she only invaded the island kingdom in desperation for both a base to attack the enemy flank and the major need for raw resources.

Instead they should have made her competent but desperate. Feeling that if she doesn't do something they will be unable to stand against the demons so she is willing to take more risky moves than she usually does cause she sees no other choice. Even just a few lines from the butler telling her to calm down and think it through that she is letting her fear override her normal decision making.

Ill still give this a read cause I have a guilty pleasure for trashy isekai but still annoying when I can see the better way this could be written.
Meh, I'm so use to writing that could be better it's become more of an "Laugh at this stupidity" rather than a "get angry at the stupidity" thing. And I totally understand, something that reads well when you first write something ends up being bad after you reread what you wrote. This is literally the reason editors exist but if your editor is more interested in you getting the product out than you making a good product, they are going to over look stuff they should have mentioned to their author.
Of course this could go the other way as well, the author could just be so pridefully stubborn that even when it's pointed out they refuse to make changes. I'm still on the fence at who's at fault for that non-sensical "first night" when the MC married everyone.... editor or artist, who ever came up with that idea needs to resign.

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of absurdity I read stories like this for. Plowing meteors to dust with farming.

Dex-chan lover
... I suggest MC decapitate this duchess, put her head on a stick on top of the fortress wall and hang her headless body from the gate's arc. It should serve as a fine example.
The old man is okay, he should be demoted and become a farmer.

Users who are viewing this thread