Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - You Have The Smile Of An Angel

Dex-chan lover
As cute as it is, it fall into one of my many problems, side pairing goes further as main is currently is. Well if Anna/Mei is suposs to be the main pairing anyway cause it's frankly unknown to me if those two were supossely to be together by the end of the manga, moreso after last chapter who put Mei and President as fuckbuddies while dropping a hint on Mei loving Anna. I mean, the hint was kinda late to be dropped since no romance were ever put for Anna.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll ever actually know what she did. At least the hugs are both cute and sexy, extremely sexy body the angel has.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this fluff is almost over. I've already become too attached to the characters!

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I mean yeah ignoring the main couple with this author seems to be the way to go by now. Hell, I'll be kind of pissed if there is actually any real development with Mei and Anna since it will feel forced as hell, unlike with this this two.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04

There are some small Mei x Anna scenes in most of the chapters and unlike the previous manga, neither of them are a tsundere, so there shouldn't be any problem with them getting together this time.

Dex-chan lover
@KZO That's a fair point but can't say I'm really convinced, for some reason it really feels like the author kinda forces it. This is one of those weird cases where I find that them ending in a platonic relationship would be better than actually getting together, especially after seeing how well these two developed in this chapter.

Contributor
With only four chapters left, I doubt the author will use up another chapter to go into detail about her past sins.
Perhaps leaving it to the imagination of the readers is for the better.

Users who are viewing this thread