Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Where Gods End Up When They Have Too Much Free Time

Dex-chan lover
Sad to think it got axed like that. Was a very weak ending for all that happened. Well, it would reach this same conclusion, probably... but guess the journey would make it more significant.
But things like how Anna seemed completely not ready for Mei confession or how we never got to see Raphi healing Sagiri are still a big bummer. Somehow it also seemed unfair that the one that started it all for being lonely still ended up the only single one.
Was really fun. Not the most elaborated story and all but surely enough to be interesting and appealing. Loved the characters. The teasing was hard to endure, but i guest is my own all from coming too thirsty after seeing the tags yuri and ecchi together.

All consider, still 8/10

Know how to drawn isn't enough no make a manga and this one shows it pretty well. The writing here is pretty disappointing with bad character development, poorly execution of a great idea that would actually land us to a great manga. There were so much chances to develop the relationship between the characters. So many opportunities to develop a a history for each character...
The mythology also doesn't make sense and the plot basically doesn't exist. It was fun, but just that.

4.8/10

Ps: I'm not a native speaker so, sorry for any grammatical issues

Dex-chan lover
@JustAnRandomlyTomato it got axed in 2 volumes, so there really weren't many chances to develop everyone. They had to talk about Sagiri and Kondou's backstories in an afterward, after all.

It was a cute and did what it could in its time.

It surely ended fast, but i'm talking about the time it had. I've seen mangas with less chapters with way better development. It wasn't bad through, is just that it could be better...

Users who are viewing this thread