Interview #2: _anq

Group Leader
@goronyanpai
What inspired you to work fast? The happiness of the reader? Support from reader?

Yes, it's always nice to make a bunch of people's days with just a couple hours of work. But also just because I can!

@Jaegrqualm
I'm assuming you've read Angel Densetsu?

I've read it, but never got around to finishing it. I really should, though.

@Filipe
I'd never want to work with you ever, you're shit!

:meguu:

@Yourself
What your favorite penguin species?

The Emperor Penguins. Absolute units.

ohhh, so scanlators are humans too. I thought they were angels send by God to help us poor mortals who doenst speak Asian languages.
Well anyway thanks for the work. and i wish helth and happiness in your life to keep doing the good work.

Just want to drop a big thanks. And wish you to take care of yourself and not overwork on scanlation front. Please don't burn out!

Thank you for all your hard work though I have to say I prefer the New Zealand Little Blue Penguin over the Emperor for they are slate blue and oh so tiny.

Dex-chan lover
@_anq I remember when I thought you were a retard for having characters call a certain twin-tailed loli ‘father’... well, I was wrong there, but anyways...

they grow up so fast :^), keep up the good work

I dropped here to read interview and appreciate @_anq for what he is doing. Thank you very much <3

Dex-chan lover
where can I suggest dropped series for you to pick up?

pls respond

Did you sleep at all when you were going on a scanalation marathon for Anjou? How long did you sleep after doing all that work?

Dropping here to say thank you for the great work ? I enjoy reading Anjou and Meguro in particular. Stay awesome :)

Fed-Kun's army
@_anq

I'm late because I never really pay attention to the forum (at least, most of the time). In fact, I searched for this interview thread only because you mentioned it at the end of a manga chapter I just read. This one here.

My (very late) question is: Do you deliberately misspell the word "whoa" for some reason, or do you not know the correct way to spell it?

It's true that "woah" seems to be gaining more acceptance over time (perhaps through increased usage), but the majority of authoritative sources, such as dictionaries, still seem to favor "whoa" as the correct spelling.

That question may seem a bit out of left field, but I ask because it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine whenever I see that word written as "woah."

In any case, hope you keep up the good work with your scanlating.

Group Leader
@Sola

If you look at my more recent releases you'd see they're spelled correctly (as whoa). I didn't know the correct spelling in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread