Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The story of doing a cult M&A

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I guess the closest thing to "Gyaru-English" would be valley girl speech?
The anime adding the detail about how all the training Yukito went through made him lose interest in sex right at the beginning is actually a pretty good move. It's a funny gag and also explains why he is more resistant to Dakini's shenanigans as well as his general disinterest in the girls' advances. The manga only addresses this much later on.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I forgot this chapter starts at the end followed by a flashback. I thought this was the continuation that looked much better for some reason.

That said, I do appreciate the better quality as I re-read. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I think the same, but...
My opinion: Siluril, Arulal

UPD: I told about this KageNi and we decided to change the name
The official English translation (from CR sub) translates her name as Siluril, I think you should just stick with that. "Shiruriru" as listed on the MAL page is the pronunciation of the kana, or how you say the name.

Group Leader
The official English translation (from CR sub) translates her name as Siluril, I think you should just stick with that. "Shiruriru" as listed on the MAL page is the pronunciation of the kana, or how you say the name.
Then why not "Berutorando", "Shian" or "Ataru"?
But in any case, I already understood that you shouldn't rely on MAL

Users who are viewing this thread