Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The story of sex education at a strange cult

Dex-chan lover
How low can a person go when literal sex cult members have to restrain you?
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Nice to finally see new stuff. Btw — how good as the anime adaptation been so far? Heard they added way too much fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Is yukito going to create a secret harem? He has the 2 home girls and probably glasses. I'm guessing later all the female goddesses want him and just force him into becoming the god above them and also the great priest

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Nice to finally see new stuff. Btw — how good as the anime adaptation been so far? Heard they added way too much fanservice.
anime adaption:
lol, what manga do you think you're reading, its oozing with fanservice

Fed-Kun's army
apparently it started off with MC waking up to having his meat yoinked in the middle of the forest by one of the bar girls

Dex-chan lover
@Drowdaro Thanks for the translation!

While reading I spotted a tiny error on page 31, top right "Moreover, with this one's idiosyncrasies, Dakini's ability is effective." I believe the word there should be ineffective or am I misreading it?

Group Leader
@Drowdaro Thanks for the translation!

While reading I spotted a tiny error on page 31, top right "Moreover, with this one's idiosyncrasies, Dakini's ability is effective." I believe the word there should be ineffective or am I misreading it?
You're right
You just can't see "un" because of the other bubble

Users who are viewing this thread