Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - The Story of Love and Live Performances In Another World

Dex-chan lover
Wait is it normal that the last page is a duplicate for me?
yeah we both noticed. It seems like the final page bugged out as it repeats 30 but besides that, I'm glad that were slowly progressing past the anime. As I enjoy this series.

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone I'm the new translator. I hope everyone enjoyed the scanlation. If you noticed any issues feel free to roast me or whatever. I'll try to translate so that we'll have a weekly release but it just depends on how busy I'll be with my thesis.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter…things are getting spicy, I wonder if we’ll actually see one of the Archons dying.

Also, the TL was very good overall, good job 👍

Hi everyone I'm the new translator. I hope everyone enjoyed the scanlation. If you noticed any issues feel free to roast me or whatever. I'll try to translate so that we'll have a weekly release but it just depends on how busy I'll be with my thesis.
The translation looks good, but one thing I'd like to say is that TL/N about the translation are good and useful, but TL/N about anything else are extremely obnoxious.

Group Leader
P5:
"But you never faced with your followers." "Instead, you deliberately continued to deceive them."
When translating sentences, you should translate the entire sentence as a whole rather than translating individual speech bubbles. In the original, it's "でもあなたは他人と向き合わずに" "敢えて詐欺のような手を選んできた". This should be translated "But instead of facing your followers," "you deliberately chose deception."

P6:
"After all, you are," "Just like the sort of humans you hate the most."
When splitting sentences, don't add the comma where it doesn't make sense, and the continuation shouldn't start with a capital letter either, so this should be "After all, you are" "just like the sort of humans you hate the most."

P12:
"BERT RAND TAKE THE BASS!"
More on the part of the typesetter, this should have been "BERT-RAND" to fit the speech bubble.

P15:
"Sheeh"
I think this is a typo. "Sheesh"?

P20:
"payed"
This should be "paid"

Dex-chan lover
Casual summoning kusanagi no tsurugi (I assume that's the only sword I've seen depicted like that)

Dex-chan lover
P5:
"But you never faced with your followers." "Instead, you deliberately continued to deceive them."
When translating sentences, you should translate the entire sentence as a whole rather than translating individual speech bubbles. In the original, it's "でもあなたは他人と向き合わずに" "敢えて詐欺のような手を選んできた". This should be translated "But instead of facing your followers," "you deliberately chose deception."

P6:
"After all, you are," "Just like the sort of humans you hate the most."
When splitting sentences, don't add the comma where it doesn't make sense, and the continuation shouldn't start with a capital letter either, so this should be "After all, you are" "just like the sort of humans you hate the most."

P12:
"BERT RAND TAKE THE BASS!"
More on the part of the typesetter, this should have been "BERT-RAND" to fit the speech bubble.

P15:
"Sheeh"
I think this is a typo. "Sheesh"?

P20:
"payed"
This should be "paid"
Thanks for so much for the feedback. Most of the spelling and Grammer errors are my bad. The typesetting though is done by someone else. Also my typesetter went back and "proofread" my work so the first example saw my original translation replaced with something that was MTL'd somewhat arbitrarily...

Dex-chan lover
The translation looks good, but one thing I'd like to say is that TL/N about the translation are good and useful, but TL/N about anything else are extremely obnoxious.
Noted. Won't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread