Kaminaki Sekai no Onee-chan Katsudou - Ch. 5 - Legend 5: "If you trust your Onee-chan, you can be sure."

Dex-chan lover
3IGvxYN.png

Dex-chan lover
Like I know Yukito is able to fight but I'm sure he also used his wits to outsmart her at every corner. I still find this spin-off interesting & hope the main series will hint what they are doing. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wanna punch like that too. Maybe I'm doing my push-ups wrong? :questionblob:

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I know Yukito is skilled, but how did Yukito almost get killed by Bertrand in chapter 1, if he was this strong? did the rain screw his balance that much?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if what she said is true, at least the brother seems that is going to be competent and not another generic wimpy japanese boi...
Edit: didn't know this was a spin-off but now that I've seen the the brother is just another generic wimpy japanese boi,I lost interest..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was like "i think i skipped some chapters?", until I remembered this is a spin off of a series I haven't read

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that both Yukito and his dad seem to prefer Aiki (or some other Jujutsu), although Yukito clearly uses Karate more, but the sister uses primarily Bajinquan. This probably has to do with the artist rather than the writer since Bajinquan is also used in Blattodea.

Dex-chan lover
I think yukikito is def secretely OP asf and honestly I like the main series and this side stuff is great

Dex-chan lover
Either her little bro prefers not to use his fighting skill against the Archon or he is too lazy to use force or he knows that he can't win against an enemy that uses magic so he manipulates them instead.

Users who are viewing this thread