Kaminaki Sekai no Onee-chan Katsudou - Ch. 6 - Legend 6: "I'm an Onee-chan, but I can't make my brother's softness hard."

Dex-chan lover
turns out The MC in the main series is OP at fighting. Either her little bro prefers not to use his fighting skill against the Archon or he is too lazy to use force or he knows that he can't win against an enemy that uses magic so he manipulates Loli Kami-Sama and her followers Power instead.

Dex-chan lover
turns out The MC in the main series is OP at fighting. Either her little bro prefers not to use his fighting skill against the Archon or he is too lazy to use force or he knows that he can't win against an enemy that uses magic so he manipulates Loli Kami-Sama and her followers Power instead.
Yukito took out multiple guards in full armor in the first chapter, it isn't a secret that he is good at fighting. He also knocked Loki and Gaia on their asses (and was willing to smash Gaia's head in if she hadn't prove that she has info), but they didn't have their powers in those instances. He also singlehandedly stalls Gaia in her battle form long enough for Mitama to counter-attack with only regeneration buff.

Group Leader
I just found out about this spin-off. I hope Mangadex will add a tab under the author that will show their other mangas.

Group Leader
Huh..? You can click on the authors name and it'll bring you to their other work..?
lol everyone knows that obviously. I was talking about an added panel displaying the other author's work WITHOUT clicking the author's name. Other manga sites has this feature like this one

qsZTcaV.png

Dex-chan lover
lol everyone knows that obviously. I was talking about an added panel displaying the other author's work WITHOUT clicking the author's name. Other manga sites has this feature like this one

qsZTcaV.png
Ah like at the end of the page sort of thing. It's nice but unnecessary since you can already see their other work by clicking on their name but I get what you mean

Users who are viewing this thread