Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Being summoned by selfish people, along with an idiot is a lot of demerit points already. If it had been myself, I would have given it at least minus 70.

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000 he didn't. he THINKS he has his skill, but it seems he didn't confirm because he's a cocky bastard. i can't wait to see his face of despair when he realizes how fucked he is

@Wolvenworks
🤣
Yeah, this was my exact thought, I can't wait until he realizes it.
May also be interesting seeing how the kingdom decides to treat him if they also find out he's lacking, and lying, etc.

I still imagine he'll end up being a problematic douche from something else, but oh well.

Also can't wait to see out girls out and free from under this kingdoms control.

Hmmm... i already read enough manga to know what the kindom plan actually is, also can't wait the guy despair knowing his skill is gone.... all of it, probably his stat kinda below average too.

@diojoestar808

Nah dude, not only does he have his plunder special ability, but his attempt to steal the MC's Navigator skill is what gave him the looted skill 'peek' which lets him eavesdrop on people and look up their skirts. Presumably because plunder was too low a level to steal the uncorrupted version of Navigator.

The only up shot is that God gave the MC 'copy', which seems to be the corrupted version of Plunder.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the update for this series is so scarce, thank you MS for being clear that you guys are dropping this. Now we can just wait for interested people(s) to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WHAT!?!!? I thought God took away the asshole's unique skill and gave it to MC? Why does the asshole still have a unique skill? A different one at that! WHAT IS THIS DUMB EARLY RETCON!!?!?!?

You know? Arrogant people always get killed. Well hoping for that fckin' bastard. He's thinking like a noble that the world revolves around him.

Dex-chan lover
Here is the page of the god's retribution.
S28.jpg

So I think the fool has his ability disabled and hasn't noticed yet while the MC has a free skill.

The summary said that the God gave the all of the skills of that guy to Fubuki, why does he has the Unique Skill [Plunder] then even if it's disabled?

The God must be a troll if he didn't took his skill intentionally and rendered it useless lol

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I just seen chapter 10 and WTF. LOL!!!!!

BTW, last raw I seen is ch 16 and...
Still haven't been reunited with his other school group and Luna's egg hatched and now she's a loli. lol

Users who are viewing this thread