Kamisama ni Kago Futari-bun Moraimashita

Dex-chan lover
Not going past ch 1 here :
4 highschoolers get caught in a summoning.
Seem to be neet/otaku MC, female childhood friend, gamer girl friend, and frenemy
appears to be a bully and the primary and source of the MCs seclusion/lack of interest in attending school

God intervenes and offers them a gift to help them survive, and promises to try and help them return to their world. Seems to also complain that other words keep summoning people for mo valid reason when they can handle things themselves.

God tells them to stand on a circle so they will arrive together, Frenemy is a jerk and causes the MC to be separated, God is not amused.

We have summoned outcast, but for once the summoning nation is not the ones booting the MC and we know nothing about them yet, he is not excluded by the other classmates (the first couple pages indicate the girls do care about him and his wellbeing), other then the jerk, and God is not abandoning him.

No indication if it will be a sudden strength gain or not, no needed revenge plot, God already dealt a karmic smackdown
gave the MC the jerks gift, and the jerk nothing
, and the MC's primary goal is to go home.

Will have to wait and see why the summoning, of the summoners are good or corrupt (I have a feeling it is lazy/corrupt) and what happens to everyone.

Originally a webnovel on alphapolis so much is behind a paywall, but
looks like the MC gets several non human companions/tamed beasts as shown on the cover, and looks to be traveling the world. He does seem to have some bonuses like apparently a exp buff to grow faster.

There was 1 3-chapter side story from the girls point of view not paywalled, which has them using an opportunity and sneaking out of the nation they are in, so I get the feeling they did not like the summoners. No mention of the jerk in it though, so I do not know if they just refused (rightly) to work with him, he was discarded due to no gift, or something else, but I hope he suffered in some way

Dex-chan lover
For posterity:
lfVJcuN.png

Ada

Thank you for the translation, this seems like it would be a fun read!

Contributor
It’s another isekai, but this time the twist is that the MC gets two cheat skills.

That’s the best they could come up with.

The only think I see different from others Isekai is the God from Earth seams to be somehow competent.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this a lot more than I was expecting to be honest.

Been reading a lot of edgy stuff lately, maybe that is why.

its funny, i was trying to write something like this, only with an angrier more involved G.o.E. (or more traditional depending on your perspective)
who Intercepts an Isekai summons and turns him into an Isekai Hunter, who goes around Killing OP heroes to return them to the Earth Cycle...

unfortunately im not that great a writer ( I can make Crazy awesome world settings but Characterizations aren't really my thing honestly)

I am reminded of that one isekai where the MC had a similar name to one of his classmates... and that classmate instead got two cheats. I thought this was the other side of that exchange.

I also thought it was the side of the story of the guy who took some poor dude's skill by name mistake and have to suffer by god for multiple lifetimes.

Another boring isekai where MC gets screwed by 'friend' but God gives them extra powers and MC is OP as fuck but doesn't realize it and acts like a wuss. Cute doggo tho.

I'm going to have to drop this, it's a bit too tacky and too simple.

I like isekai and don't get tired of the genre but this has such bad execution, no world building, and the main character is extra idiotically simple.

Fed-Kun's army
The entire plot of running to rescue his childhood friend and the other girl after 4 chapters has been abandoned

If he's watched anime and read manga, shouldn't he know the basics for isekai novels???
And I'm disappointed by the art style... The cover looks great, most mangas are like that, but the manga art style really irked me, it's not similar at all...

question for those who follow the WN:
Can MC find the two friends? and / or travel together looking for a way to go home ...
or does it all turn into a sort of "walking around with pokemon"?

[ the bully Yushin can he be sold as a slave or something, or did two friends not notice the push? ]

Users who are viewing this thread