Kamisama to Tobenai Tsukai

This is absolutely adorable. I'm not sure who put the yaoi tag, but this series is sooooo far from being yaoi it's funny.

Contributor
@toomanywords:

I'm always hesitant to take down a yaoi tag on a not-fully-translated series in case the person that put it there knows something I don't.

But it's good to know that so far it's what it looks like on the cover (e.g. more soft and fluffy, not hot and steamy). Now I don't have to stress out about whether it's going to traumatize me and can just read it. So thank you ~w~

Yay, another update!! It's so cute. I also want a furball like that god even better if it turns into a cute guy.

Granted the furball's arms are still kinda weird LOL.

Seriously though, stories like this are so healing to read for me. I'm also a sucker for fantasy + romance combos.

@Pokari

Gotcha, that's fair. I have had a few surprises myself when reading a series and was hit with a scene I was not expecting. It was almost always an nsfw in a shoujo manga, funnily enough. And I guess shounen-ai and yaoi still aren't really understood as genres (heck I didn't look the terms up for a while, myself), so the tendency is still to group them together, I guess?

RD

Totally in love with this story. The art, plot and characters are all good. Sometimes I just look it up to see if a new chapter is out 😂😂

Group Leader
aaahhh, this is sooooo beautiful, pretty story, uhmm, what else~ huhu, thanks for update! i love it very much~ Shiiinnn ♡

I really wish there was another chapter or twenty of just their cute, fluffy exploits as they travel the world outside of their mountains.

Aghhggh this is so cute!!!! I have been reading this at least 5 times. I hope the author makes the second volume or at least some more side stories of them :")))

Users who are viewing this thread